• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Nottingham Forest | Sunday 30th, October | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

We just have to find a way to win this, not just win but win style. A statement performance. Need to reignite that fear factor again.

Screenshot-20221027-221758.png

Screenshot-20221027-221817.png

Screenshot-20221027-221832.png

Screenshot-20221027-221955.png

2f118042-58fe-409a-9b44-1286a22ebcf0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Season defining game before the World Cup. We have all eyes on us as we are going downhill fast. A win can really give us a breathing space. A loss or draw and everyone will say I told you so
Need to win against wolves and Forrest so we are at most one point off the top come the world cup

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Everyone can see we’ve lost our edge over the last few games. In particular the front three have lost a bit of their effervescence. The opening 20 mins against Southampton were superb but then we reverted back to our recent malaise.

Once again, will take any type of win and limp through to the World Cup, which actually seems to be coming at the right time for us.

GLITCH

Forest will have a lot of confidence going into this after beating Liverpool and getting a point against Brighton. I'm expecting a lot of foul play again, but 3 points for us nonetheless.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The issues are our lack of sharpness in front of goal, and our lowered ability to control the middle portion of games. Both could be put down to fatigue after a long August, September and October schedule. I had thought we were being found out tactically at first, but on closer inspection I see that our dynamic patterns are still very good, causing a lot of decisional problems for any opposition. Simply put, we still have the tools to hurt 99% of teams.

It comes back to better game management, better conversion and good fitness for me. We are very capable of getting to the break with all wins from here on out. Thereafter we need some reinforcements in January (I'd say 2 if possible), combined with a speedy return of Smith Rowe, Elneny, Zinchenko. This should give us enough strength and depth to push for the CL and possibly a cup somewhere.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is just the game we need to get our focus back on track, playing the bottom of the league at home. 3-0

If this had been City away after two dicey matches, confidence could easily have dropped. Everything’s going Arteta’s way this season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not if we play like the last two matchdays we won't :lol:

Have you seen how awful everyone else has been though?

Sp**s play "defensive" football, but end up with 25 shots against their goal each game :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Have you seen how awful everyone else has been though?

Sp**s play "defensive" football, but end up with 25 shots against their goal each game :lol:

For a moment, I thought your post was serious.

You can't say "everyone else has been ****" and then use Sp**s as a prime example.

Being **** is their natural state :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Poor Matt Smith.

Bet he's thinking "F*cking Tets with his weekly "Yeah, Matt. You're training with us because you're THAT good!" but then puts in evreryone under the sun but me. A f*cking 15 year old of all people!! If he does it again this week I'm switching to Chelsea. At least they're consistent in not playing youth" :lol:

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Where is Zinchenko man. Are we gonna even see him before the World cup break

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@UpTheGunnerz King Mo is back in training 😍

Great news that, he will be a very important player after the World Cup I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom