• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Nottingham Forest | Sunday 30th, October | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Forest.jpg

We just have to find a way to win this, not just win but win style. A statement performance. Need to reignite that fear factor again.

Screenshot-20221027-221758.png

Screenshot-20221027-221817.png

Screenshot-20221027-221832.png

Screenshot-20221027-221955.png

2f118042-58fe-409a-9b44-1286a22ebcf0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Nottingham Forest

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta likely winning another manager of month if we beat Forrest because our record this month will be 5 league games 4 wins one draw i won't be surprised xhaka also nominated in player of month because he had fantastic month

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would be nice Zinchenko decide to show we been missing him even it didn't hurt us but he vital with the way we attack even if he make our defense weaker.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Season defining game before the World Cup. We have all eyes on us as we are going downhill fast. A win can really give us a breathing space. A loss or draw and everyone will say I told you so

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Season defining game before the World Cup. We have all eyes on us as we are going downhill fast. A win can really give us a breathing space. A loss or draw and everyone will say I told you so
If we drop points here then there something wrong with team mentally and physically from the last 5 games remaining i only expect us to lose or draw against Chelsea. The rest we shouldn't have problems

Tom Mix

We're only just 1/4 of the way into the season & you're making these kind of predictions ?

Have a word with yourself mate.
Get real mate. In order for things to change things have to change. We have over-performed but things will now get serious. Why you think dropping points against Forest might be a good sign defeats me. My point is very simple, we've been strugglng to play 2 games a week and it's now showing; we need to win this game because if we don't we won't win at Chelsea and we may not get three points against Wolves either. That happens and 8 points wiped off means we drop to 3rd at least.

How do you think we recover? Just like that? If nothing happens to change things we will drop down the table. I prefer to be optimistic but I don't believe in blindly, senselessly optimistic. So all this we'll be okay on Sunday...why? A lot of you said we'd be ok on Thursday, we weren't. We'd be ok against Soutampton, we weren't. What makes you so certain we'll be ok on Sunday for goodness sake!

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Get real mate. In order for things to change things have to change. We have over-performed but things will now get serious. Why you think dropping points against Forest might be a good sign defeats me. My point is very simple, we've been strugglng to play 2 games a week and it's now showing; we need to win this game because if we don't we won't win at Chelsea and we may not get three points against Wolves either. That happens and 8 points wiped off means we drop to 3rd at least.

How do you think we recover? Just like that? If nothing happens to change things we will drop down the table. I prefer to be optimistic but I don't believe in blindly, senselessly optimistic. So all this we'll be okay on Sunday...why? A lot of you said we'd be ok on Thursday, we weren't. We'd be ok against Soutampton, we weren't. What makes you so certain we'll be ok on Sunday for goodness sake!
I couldn't be bothered to read the entirety of your post because you're being so irrational.

At no point have I said dropping points at Forest would be good. What the heck is wrong with you man !?

Stop panicking & stop whining like a child.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I expect a win but not really better football. Only game we have won with style was Jesus at his peak (and a recently signed Bournemouth defender having an awful 10 minutes)

Forest is a weird team but the only way they get something is if Henderson delivers another masterclass

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Central. Give him proper chance. We have struggled to score lately in the league. Surely your other striker is the first person you turn to. If we believed in him as much as Arteta claims and gave him 100k Contact. Then play him
Agree and early subs if it's not working

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Central. Give him proper chance. We have struggled to score lately in the league. Surely your other striker is the first person you turn to. If we believed in him as much as Arteta claims and gave him 100k Contact. Then play him
Anything's worth a try !

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sending down Steve Cooper on Halloween is nasty from the PL.

They know what they’re doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom