• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspurs | Sunday 24th September | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Take a look at United and Chelsea. It's happening all around. I suspect the WC has something to do with it, and surely the +10 minutes extra times will also affect especially later in the season.

I will be really surprised if Maddison isn't injured after this also. Ange said he wasn't 100% even before the match, and they kept him on the field after the incident.

Timber also kept playing after he got injured badly. Really stupid from Tottenham to keep him on the field. Keeping on playing can make it much worse.

But Maddison is an injury-prone player, which is part of why I have never preferred him.

Looks like when you take an old action figure out of a congested toy box.

Wozman85

I'll be honest, bar the first 30 minutes, our performance was very poor, much like every other performance in the league so far this season.
Ødegaard was totally nullified, to the point of him being invisible, and Nketiah was a total waste of a shirt today. Looked completely disinterested throughout. How he managed to play a full game i'll never know.
Our passing was abysmal, constantly giving the ball away, and we looked lethargic, slow and weak.
Unforgivable error from Jorginho as well, a catastrophic brain fart of epic proportions.
We didn't lose, but something isn't right with us so far. Maybe teams have figured us out a little bit? I don't know, but it's down to Arteta and the players to start putting solid performances in again.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Credit where it's due, Sp**s deserved a point.

We played poorly, too many mistakes and not enough threat. But that's what you get with players like Nketiah, who works hard but just isn't good enough.

Also Jorginho can go and **** off. Can see why @Mitch rates him :lol:. Piss poor excuse of an athlete.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'll be honest, bar the first 30 minutes, our performance was very poor, much like every other performance in the league so far this season.
Ødegaard was totally nullified, to the point of him being invisible, and Nketiah was a total waste of a shirt today. Looked completely disinterested throughout. How he managed to play a full game i'll never know.
Our passing was abysmal, constantly giving the ball away, and we looked lethargic, slow and weak.
Unforgivable error from Jorginho as well, a catastrophic brain fart of epic proportions.
We didn't lose, but something isn't right with us so far. Maybe teams have figured us out a little bit? I don't know, but it's down to Arteta and the players to start putting solid performances in again.
You have your answers in your own post mate.

Martinelli & Trossard both getting injured before NLD resulted in Nketiah having to start.

Rice getting an injury even in the 1st half, Partey being already injured, and Jorginho with no match sharpness giving a horrible gift goal resulted in Arsenal losing focus for tens of minutes.

Earlier in the season Zinchenko and Jesus were out. Now it's other important players. It affects a lot. Has not much to do with teams figuring Arsenal out if your comparison is to some prime Arsenal from last season when most important players were fit.

Gooner_girl14

IMO it is getting used to playing 3 games a week. We haven't had CL football in so long so this is new to everyone bar Jesus and Zinny. We have to go up a level from last season in everything we do.
And as much as we want to beat them esp at home, Sp**s are a very good side and playing their best football in a long while. IMO the draw to Fulham was where we really shouldn't have dropped points.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Saka was disappointing today IMO. He was roasting udogie, who got an early yellow, looked like he had the opportunity to really destroy him. But was relatively quite from that point on, where was the killer mentality? Also his goal scoring reactions definitely got a reaction out of Maddison, he was heavily involved in both goals and absolutely destroyed Saka in the first goal.

rockofcashel

Only finally got to see the Jorghino mistake now on MOTD.. wtf was he at

He's definitely wayyyyy too slow for games against any half decent level of opponent

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Take a look at United and Chelsea. It's happening all around. I suspect the WC has something to do with it, and surely the +10 minutes extra times will also affect especially later in the season.

I will be really surprised if Maddison isn't injured after this also. Ange said he wasn't 100% even before the match, and they kept him on the field after the incident.

Timber also kept playing after he got injured badly. Really stupid from Tottenham to keep him on the field. Keeping on playing can make it much worse.

But Maddison is an injury-prone player, which is part of why I have never preferred him.

Bloody hell that pic makes it look quite bad. Hope he’s ok but wouldn’t be surprised if he is now out for them for a period of time.

rockofcashel

Saka was disappointing today IMO. He was roasting udogie, who got an early yellow, looked like he had the opportunity to really destroy him. But was relatively quite from that point on, where was the killer mentality? Also his goal scoring reactions definitely got a reaction out of Maddison, he was heavily involved in both goals and absolutely destroyed Saka in the first goal.

The defending was schoolboy error stuff for the first alright.. he'd a chance to step inside and face an oncoming Madison, but chased him to the touchline and got turned easily enough

Pretty poor

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A bad result, but results like these are temporary.

What is important for me is that I got to see a live Arsenal match, so the emotions and the superb matchday memories will stay with me forever.

And yes, this dream of watching a live Arsenal match was made possible for me by no other than a very generous gentleman from A-M.

This forum is unmatched 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Shame we didn't win bro so it left bit bad taste for you but glad you enjoy it.

How was the reaction when we conceded after scoring?
Not good brev 😤

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A bad result, but results like these are temporary.

What is important for me is that I got to see a live Arsenal match, so the emotions and the superb matchday memories will stay with me forever.

And yes, this dream of watching a live Arsenal match was made possible for me by no other than a very generous gentleman from A-M.

This forum is unmatched 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Not good brev 😤
Oh thought some people said supported Jorginho but yeah i feel most fans right to be frustrated

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
You have your answers in your own post mate.

Martinelli & Trossard both getting injured before NLD resulted in Nketiah having to start.

Juju

Earlier in the season Zinchenko and Jesus were out. Now it's other important players. It affects a lot. Has not much to do with teams figuring Arsenal out if your comparison is to some prime Arsenal from last season when most important players were fit.

To his credit, I think Arteta is trying to find a way to be more robust to injuries, but to me he hasn't been able to crack it. Essentially what you are saying here, if we have 2 or more injuries to starting 11, than the quality of our football is going to drop significantly. We are not going to be playing many games of quality this season if that's the case. Its still a bit too much goldilocks football for me.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Were not playing the same style as last season. We are aiming for more control in matches to help with issues of fatigue and longevity. We are still teething and becoming accustomed. Its necessary to evolve, beyond what we were last season.

Cant just remain the same because it 'worked before', when in reality it didnt work last season.

We could try to reach a new level and go through the teething process, or we remain the same like Man United and make no effort to progress our football because it 'worked before'.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Overall, I thought we played poorly. Even the first 30 minutes when we were more dominant wasn't that good. I've given up on the individual player comments now as for so many to ne off, it must be a tactical issue

NZgunner

Get used to it boys and girls - I don't think there will be a league challenge, other teams will be more wary of us and the additional games will only lead to more niggling injuries, fatigue and relying on players like Jorginho and Nketia.

Best we can hope for is consolidating champions league for next season and having a good run in it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom