• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The penalty decision imo kinda harsh its too close but lets see if they don't ignore it next match days if happens against other team.
They didn’t give a much more obvious one to united against spuds when they were battering em in the first half

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I said he was good... not 100 million. That part was the scam we look worse than last year. U spend 100 m to take ur team to a new level. Not start losing midfield battles to some guy chelsea were trying to offload last year
Nobody is 100M how Mudryk is 100m too or Caicedo the guys but not not elite but you go to what market decides. It been broken

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Glad Ødegaard is fresh for the second half 👏 could make a difference if Teta brings him on.

TriniGunner

We're most likely not winning this unless we score early in the 2nd half. I'd take a point based on what's transpired so far.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Could've done Tomi for Jorginho and put Zinny in midfield no? I kinda get the feeling Mik would take a draw from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 30

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs who have had discussions with the entourage of Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [L’Equipe]

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Besiktas’ 18 year old striker Semih Kilicsoy, who scored 12 goals this season [HITC]

A deal for Bologna striker Joshua Zirkzee would involve a £13m commission for agent Kia Joorabchian [Football London]

Arteta wants to add a defender, a central midfielder, a forward and cover on the right wing for Bukayo Saka [Gary Jacob - The Times]

Arsenal are ready to enter the race for Feyenoord left-back Quilindschy Hartman when the Dutchman returns from injury next season [The Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom