• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Chelsea vs Arsenal | 17 Sep 2017 - 13:30 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the pastings we've taken i was happy to come away from the Bridge with at least something. Also i'm pleased in doing so we didn't completely lose our attacking edge. May not be be 3 points, but you have to put things in perspective.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
After the pastings we've taken i was happy to come away from the Bridge with at least something. Also i'm pleased in doing so we didn't completely lose our attacking edge. May not be be 3 points, but you have to put things in perspective.
The only disappointment is that I read somewhere that we didn't have a shot on target in the second half. Need to improve that.

I
Would love to know why our attack is generally non-threatening in these big matches, and how Wenger intends to rectify it.
I think some of it comes down to physicality. We don't always compete physically so we don't carve out to many chances from nothing. Against bigger teams you get less opportunities and we seem to create less in general because we don't dominate physically, which would creat more 50/50 chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom