• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Derby County v Arsenal, Mon 28th at 8pm

Feanor

Established Member
Great win, too bad it's too late to save our season. I'm a little surprised about the amount of slack Bendtner and Fabinski are getting. I thought Nick had a great game, Fabinski did ok for his first in the EPL in ...oh wait ever! Our defense obviously lacked concentration for longer periods than they have all season, so what we conceded 2 against derby, we conceded 2 against Chelski and Manure away? I think we have some defensive issues period, not specific to this game. Eboue had some good runs, good passes and some wonderful crosses but man, the guy is just clueless inside the box! Theo had a good game but what the hell was he thinking on the break away?

Good result, we need a little help but I think we can win the title the next 3-4 years and maybe a couple of CL cups too with this team...;-)

Rahul

RC8 said:
Ah, forgot to mention: Arsenal will win the title next season. Southampton, anyone?

Ummm....if thats the case then Arsenal will go unbeaten next season... :D :D

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom