• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That makes him a **** stain? **** off. He may be biased towards Wenger but he's just a pundit, a great one at that, and him saying Wenger should be off would change nothing, he's not gonna ask for the head of a manager publicly since he's been through it

Who gives a **** about what he's been through? I certainly don't.

I just don't like pundits who change their opinions as much as the weather.

He was the man to say, Arsenal fans are wrong to want Arsène Wenger to leave and calling a fan who's voicing his opinion an "idiot".

Yet, he says the players are a disgrace (which they are) and criticises every single part of the club apart from the manager.

Fair enough, I don't mind Jamie Carragher. At least in his analysis, he says it as it is and doesn't hold back.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Problem far too obvious to scapegoat Özil this time, clueless ****ers.

Gary Neville pinpointed Özil straight away during parts of the game.

Most Arsenal game I've watched with him on commentary, he's always had a tendency to criticise him.

I'm not sure, what he has against him but why he's not mentioning Ox jogging back. Hmmm it could be because he's part of the England setup.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Honestly, you cannot blame Wenger for the players not doing the basics right.

His tactics were laughable to be fair, especially having the midfield partnership we currently have. We can't respond with this group of players.

Wilshere will be a breathe of fresh air but the problems will persist as he is unreliable in terms of fitness. We desperately need a CM

If different players are not doing the defensive basics right over a decade long period then I'm going to blame the one constant over that period.....Wenger...no?

arsmile

Established Member
looking at our squad- both in the match today and more widely...it's no surprise they put on a mess of a showing:

Cech- past his best, - a cast off from our rivals

Holding- out of his depth youngster with no role models or support

Kos- our best defender who still missed all the games so far this season cos he’s an idiot

Monreal- reliable fullback doing a shift at CB

Ox- been **** for years- 6 months of form at RWB- wants to leave- turned down a contract about double what he deserves- playing against the team that will probably sign him

Ramsey-300 games and still making errors that would be unforgivable in your 3rd. Vacates the midfield worse than any player I’ve ever seen

Xhaka- mega bucks signing who cannot play with any of the other CMs in the squad because he’s basically a physically limited passer who makes rash decisions

Bellerin- was once the most promising RB in the league- was playing at LWB for some reason- then moved to RB where he provided them with a goal- stupid hair and a good year away from any decent past performances.

Alexis- wants to leave and pretends to be ill/injured. When he does play he’s a petulant little ***** who laughs when we concede

Özil- won’t run. Also wants to leave. Refuses to run.

Welbeck- another cast off from our rivals- runs and runs but has the worst technique of any professional footballer- falls apart whenever he is asked to kick a ball- our 3rd or maybe even 4th best striker. he played the 90 obviously

Bench

Ospina- probs better than cech even though his party trick is conceding direct from corners

Mustafi- wants to leave- don’t know why we’re considering that- he’s our second best CB…paid mega bucks for him….holding is out there getting raped instead

Kolasinac- a huge positive from the summer who despite being a LWB has put in some fantastic performances at CB. Was dropped to let us play an out of form RB at LWB

Coquelin- dopy mong brought on to sure things up. Not capable of suring anything up.

Theo- the worst idiot who we cannot sell because we are paying him 4 times more than he should be earning. He never touches the ball when he’s on the pitch. He’s perfectly happy with this situation, Arsène’s said he could leave but he’d rather just sit on the bench writing kids books.

Lacazette- big megabucks signing who made a great start- dropped obviously

Giroud- only player in the squad who’s ever actually shown any loyalty to us. Wenger still tried to sell him this summer and we play that manc spaz instead of him.

Others to consider

Per- club captain- semi retired- cant get on bench.

Elneny- probably most defensively competent midfielder- cant get on bench. Rumours Arsène was happy to cash in on him.

Iwobi- I dunno injured I think- youngster who showed some promise and then stopped.

Cazorla- only got one foot- we extended his contract last season.

Others not to consider:

Debuchy- crap idiot who we cant get rid of cos we pay him too much

Gibbs- crap idiot who we cant get rid of cos we pay him too much

Jenkinson- crap idiot who we can’t get rid of cos we pay too much

Chambers- Arsène spent loads on him so now is looking to either sell him at a massive loss as part of his mission to sell all our CBs- or promote him to first choice once we sell mustafi

Perez- Arsène spent a considerable amount of money on him even though he hates him so is looking to loan him because no one else will pay the wages

Wilshere- Arsène said he can leave but he’s going to stay and play for the reserves this season instead

Campbell- we’ve been trying to sell him for about three years but can’t because we’re paying him too much

If you get rid of the players who don’t want to be here- and then lose the players who Arsène doesn’t want here. There’s about 5 left.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Most Arsenal game I've watched with him on commentary, he's always had a tendency to criticise him.

I'm not sure, what he has against him but why he's not mentioning Ox jogging back. Hmmm it could be because he's part of the England setup.

Ox strolling was indeed highlighted in 1/2 time analysis.

karl

Liverpool always start well, but will run out of puff with Clop's tactics of running them into the ground. Shame we had to face the so early again.

Our problems persist with Ramsey occupying a Vieira size space and insisting on playing No10 instead. He doesn't and never has scored regularly enough to have free licenses to get forward. We can realistically only play Özil or Ramsey and not both.

The best option to fill the space is Elneny (at least he would be in midfield when an attack comes), or preferably someone who can do the job more convincingly.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just got in, I've had it with this manager, he has no clue whatsoever. Why bench Lacazette, why bench Kolasinac, why play Ox & Bellerin, why play Welbeck? I havent' seen any of the game and I don't plan to!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I just watched your vid on AFT, poor heart, you looked & sounded a broken man. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Players should stop giving us excuses we heard that many times nothing changed show me something in the pitch show me you care about the club show some passion and i swear nobody gonna criticize you.

progman07

Established Member
Honestly, you cannot blame Wenger for the players not doing the basics right.

His tactics were laughable to be fair, especially having the midfield partnership we currently have. We can't respond with this group of players.

Wilshere will be a breathe of fresh air but the problems will persist as he is unreliable in terms of fitness. We desperately need a CM
You are correct in saying that it's not Wenger's job is to do the basics right, however Wenger's players have not been doing the basics right in the last 10 years, and always different players as well!

This is no coincidence, and the bigger picture is NOT the players, this is a good squad, don't let the performance fool anyone. It's all about the lack of belief in Wenger which has been clear for some time now. Wenger has lost the dressing room long time ago, he cannot even motivate the players in a sunny August Sunday afternoon game, nevermind when November & February comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom