• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: QPR v Arsenal, 4/3/15, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

What a **** line up. Wengers possession obsession. RIP theo :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Walcott is gone in the summer, his contract is nearly up and we'll cash in.

Another player gone to our rivals probably.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Seriously, Wenger is never going to play 2 direct wingers on an even semi-regular basis. What's the point in having a true number 10 when we always have 3 or 4 players trying to play that role and crowding those Channels every game. Seriously pisses me off.

xinu

Gibbs was good v Everton, Kos is obviously rested due to his achilies. Rest of team fine apart from Theo not playing butv if he won't sign then has to expect it

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
We'll see how it works out. Guess we're adapting our defense to QPR otherwise I don't know what these changes are for. I don't mind the midfield and attack we line-up. Though it makes me very curious about Theo. Saving him for M&M away matches?

Iceman10

Established Member
Don't know what is going on pairing Mertesacker with Gabriel in Gabriel's second match. I hope it is due to some minor niggle for Kos.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So Alexis down the right? Ughh we're shoehorning again.

Maybe Theo still isn't sharp enough, would be a disaster if we rushed him back and he got another injury

florentp

Can't believe mertesacker is still playing. We'll loose, the guy will be raped by qpr attacking line

blaze_of_glory

VancouverCanuck said:
Interesting to see Szc not even making the bench.

He's sick apparently.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/573194343990870016" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/573194343990870016</a>

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
I predict Rosicky will play a blinder and Fat Sam will do us a favour. We'll close the gap to 6 or 7 points.

Come on Arsenal!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's hard to get excited looking at the way we're obviously set up to play.

I predict we'll play awful but eek out a result due to QPR's ****ness. Wouldn't be surprised if we went 1-0 down and drew 1-1 though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't like the look of that line-up - at all.

Hope there's some kind of plan here and we play a blinder, but there's just too much lateral play in that line-up - Sanchez aside.

Glad to see Rosicky start though, and Mert's probably been brought back in to deal with Zamora. Monreal has an injury, that's why he's not playing tonight.

Toast

Established Member
3 playmakers, no Walcott.. what's going on here? o.o" Only one player who (occasionally) makes runs off the ball. Are we back to the 'death by useless possession' plan?

Is Walcott secretly injured or something?

We'll still win. But I expect it will be boring and ugly with every move going down the middle with lots of (attempted) one touch passing.

Iceman10

Established Member
North5 said:
Seriously, Wenger is never going to play 2 direct wingers on an even semi-regular basis. What's the point in having a true number 10 when we always have 3 or 4 players trying to play that role and crowding those Channels every game. Seriously pisses me off.

Are we playing Rosicky on one flank and Sanchez on the other? Caz (CM) and Özil (CAM) in the centre.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Strange line-up, thought Wenger would rotate a bit more. With an eye on Monday, I think he wants us to build/keep our momentum (domestically).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Walcott not starting? Are we not gonna see him start again in Arsenal shirt? Happy to see Rosicky start he deserve it. also Mertesacker starting make me so scared.

Just get the 3 points today please.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
redwhiteAustrian said:
Strange line-up, thought Wenger would rotate a bit more. With an eye on Monday, I think he wants us to build/keep our momentum (domestically).

Or he'll rotate on Monday as a ready made excuse for getting bent over again by those chumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom