• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Let's keep the scoring going. We need to be slapping this lot hard, they are the league whipping boys.

I'm hyper vigilant about us right now, & am just bracing myself for the banana skin, but the boys keep doing the business.

Keep the foot on the gas & get the 3 points !
Yep we need to give this lot a good pumping. Worst defensive record in the league and worst scoring record. Their only saving grace is that they are playing at home. If we can get 7 goals against this lot that would be amazing.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This should really be another chance to increase our GD, they are one of the worst PL sides in recent memory.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No disrespect to Sheffield United, but we NEED to be looking at this as a chance to keep increasing the goal difference.

Every advantage helps in this title race, if we can have the best goal difference and Liverpool and City draw when they play eachother...then we could be top in two weeks!

I am gonna go for another 5-0.

Riou

Last time we went to Sheffield on a Monday night things were completely different, think that was the beginning of the end for Emery.

Do you remember when we beat them in the cup later that season, Chris Wilder said something like he couldn't believe Arteta used the water breaks during COVID games to "talk tactics" with the players...what 😅

Say it all the time, but how the 2019/2020 season ended in a trophy win is insane!

Riou

Can’t believe I’m gonna say this but I might actually be underwhelmed by 5 goals. Should be 7/8

Congrats mate, you were the first one to pass my test...like 5-0 would ever be enough ffs, at last someone with standards here 💪

Please join me in this darkened room in the address I just DMed you, to collect your prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom