• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Except we don't have the squad Pep does. Outside our first 11, we have a bunch of sick notes, some kids, & a group of players Teta clearly doesn't trust...

He will pick his strongest team again.
We will have to be winning comfortably and make subs. The first team injured players won't be fit enough.

SupersoakerArsene

Why do we need to wait this long for a next game?

Must win atleast 5-0, but I can also see us have a hard time lol. Typical Arsenal.

I hope ESR, Jesus, Vieira and maybe TP5 get some minutes...

Maybe start Nketiah & bring Jesus as a sub.

I would actually love to see some kids on the bench aswell, but can't see Teta do that. Nwaneri, Walters & Skelly.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don't think there is any "should win" match in the league, This is kind of match we can underestimate our opponent and get punished on complacency when they score on their first half arse chance and we miss 20 other chances. Hope we can keep the intensity up

The "Blue billion pound bottlers" (TM) should have beaten "Klopps Kids" (C) yesterday.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Similar team, put in at least 80% of honest graft in the first half against Newcastle, keep it professional is all I ask.

I don't think its prudent to be rotating the U-12s into the team.

Very interested to see the subs bench. What on earth has happened to Tomi???

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

No, I mean I would have thought it would be against the rules, bc it's unfair to the other team
The other team are allowed too! U21 isn't taken that seriously, most teams loan off half their squads. Also playing against or with first team players is good for both teams development and those players get fitness.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Let’s not get overconfident lads…but of course, we SHOULD win this comfortably.

I prefer our a current approach - go out strong then make subs. We don’t have City’s squad and can’t risk being frustrated into the second half of these games/require heroics.

That’s so 022/23… :lol:

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let’s not get overconfident lads…but of course, we SHOULD win this comfortably.

I prefer our a current approach - go out strong then make subs. We don’t have City’s squad and can’t risk being frustrated into the second half of these games/require heroics.

That’s so 022/23… :lol:
Yep compliancy is something I hate in football but our players under no pressure they preform we seen that before lol

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'm optimistic about this round. Liverpool's squad is decimated, they play Nottingham Forest away. Manchester City have a derby against Man Utd, who will be looking to get a result after the Fulham disasterclass. Otherwise, top four for them is over.

Meanwhile we get 8 days rest and a game vs. arguably the worst side in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom