• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Hahahaha the way I'm laughing now

d0ceba2bd6ae8afc6a8b474dc9445274.gif

I can say this with hindsight now but actually we were pretty solid after conceding the first.

I think aside from the peno Sp*rs didn't really have a sniff. If we didn't concede the penalty I think we would've cruised to a 3-1 win.

Onward and upward!

Ind0Gunnerz

Phew.. If it became 3-3, we will never hear the end of us bottling the lead at Sp**s. Damn! Now just hope we won't lose the title by GD 1-2 goals, bcoz we just gave them those goals

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In many ways the ideal result. Three points on the board, a lesson that we cannot switch off, I bet on both teams to score, captained Son, had Havertz and loads of feckers have Saliba/Gabriel/White/Raya in the FPl so killed their clean sheets.

So yeah a good job :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These 30 minutes really pissed me off it was the perfect game from us until that Raya error Sp**s had no attempts we looked comfortable

I want them to learn how you win titles gifting given up team to get back into this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom