• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

Topside

Can we talk about Kalvin Philips? He was so bad in this game. Did I imagine him squaring up to someone during the match as well?
Wasn't him surely?

Was running on fumes a few mins after coming on and way too slow to have squared up to anyone. Man's been stuck on his arse for 2 years.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
55 points with 45 mins of Watkins and Palmer remaining.

I think dropping Saka for KDB cost me the top 10 A-M league spot I was eyeing up :(

Just found your team.

I’m 17 pts above you looking down with disdain. For now anyway… I’ve used my wildcard up and my team needs an overhaul 😭

Still, Areola in goal must be rough lol

Edit: Werner?!? Really???!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Just found your team.

I’m 17 pts above you looking down with disdain. For now anyway… I’ve used my wildcard up and my team needs an overhaul 😭

Still, Areola in goal must be rough lol

Edit: Werner?!? Really???!

Cause of KDB and Trent eating into my money it was Werner or Cunha and guess who gets the hattrick lol.

Goal keepers I am not too fussed about the most they tend to get is 3 points so not wasting a transfer there.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
More to do with the fact that Kiwi not comfortable inverting *at all* and Mikel learning some lessons on that front.
And I actually like that we look more solid defensively since Kiwor has become non-inverting. He’s looking quite decent, actually.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Trossard's goal 😍
Love his signature celebration too. Just stays straight-faced and does this for his kid 🫶🏾

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Rice should have done an Adeboah to really give the celebration police something to cry into their cornflakes about :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom