• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
... everyone thinks they are hot sh1t, until Arsène and Arteta arrive in your house 💪

Nah just **** mate, been memed for saying so for a while now. We're ****ing dreadful, our league position is fake as ****, couple of jammy wins and individual brilliance carrying a hopeless tactical setup.

I predicted this result last time but you couldn't hit a barn door and we fluked two goals. This time you were clinical and we got what we deserved. "Heroically defending" your way to points is just another way to say you got outplayed and didn't deserve the points in the first place.

Moyes needs to get the **** out, so in that regard I do want to thank you all for this spanking, should speed up the process.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Nah just **** mate, been memed for saying so for a while now. We're ****ing dreadful, our league position is fake as ****, couple of jammy wins and individual brilliance carrying a hopeless tactical setup.

I predicted this result last time but you couldn't hit a barn door and we fluked two goals. This time you were clinical and we got what we deserved. "Heroically defending" your way to points is just another way to say you got outplayed and didn't deserve the points in the first place.

Moyes needs to get the **** out, so in that regard I do want to thank you all for this spanking, should speed up the process.
You're like the West Ham version of Farzard but with better grammar

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
You're like the West Ham version of Farzard but with better grammar

Except I'm railing against a manager who almost relegated us last season, spent endless amounts of money and barely improved us, playing awful "football" while campaigning for us to sign non-football troglodytes to fill his team.

Farzad is crusading against a manager who got you into title contention last year and looks likely to do it again + easily won the CL group.

Bit of a difference, no?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Except I'm railing against a manager who almost relegated us last season, spent endless amounts of money and barely improved us, playing awful "football" while campaigning for us to sign non-football troglodytes to fill his team.

Farzad is crusading against a manager who got you into title contention last year and looks likely to do it again + easily won the CL group.

Bit of a difference, no?
Farzard says all of this every single time. Even today. Read today's thread if you don't believe me.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Intersting stat on MOTD that our shot conversion has got worse but out shot quality has got better. On xg, we've gone from 13th to 1st and on shots, from 8th to 2nd. The comparison is the first 12 games vs the last 12 games.
Yeah I saw that. Only very slightly worse by 0.2% tbf.
The most important thing is we are getting far more shots off now and doing far better with xg.👍

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Homemade biscuits from their grandma. People overreacting a little travel to their houses. Probably they live under the next bridge around. They don't have a lot of money to buy refreshments inside the stadium.

I knew a portion of their supporters were trolls, just didn't figure on them being the actual fairytale type.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a difference, no?

I really wanted to like this post.

But I fear doing so will cause my body to spontaneously combust :lol:

Henry boi

This is the one team i wanted us to absolutely violate and we did, the delusion they have is something else
Apparently they were on course to surpass Arsenal only a few days ago, lol absolutely idiots

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Wow the reaction from some West Ham fans is way over the top. We played very well and they are going through a slump at the moment. They have beaten us twice this year but supposedly this loss is the end of the world, whilst they sit soundly in 8th in the table. So many on their fan cams calling for Moyes sacking.

After the trophy last year, it seems fan's expectations have risen to the point they are challenging for top 4 whilst playing like us or manchester city. Not happening with that squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
David Moyes "That was not like one of my teams today"...

... everyone thinks they are hot sh1t, until Arsène and Arteta arrive in your house 💪

Also our biggest ever Prem win, is a 7-0 win over Moyes' Everton in 2005 (the game where Edu sent Arteta flying in the air for one of our goals)

Getting battered by Arsenal is literally what your teams do it seems, David :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom