• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ricky Álvarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Re: Ricky Alvarez

We done all we could, he chose Inter, like many expected him to, no point over analysing the situation.

kalleTheMan

Established Member

All Arsenal supporter must unfollow him now. We need him to truly feel the consequenses of his choice.

Floating

Established Member

kalleTheMan said:
All Arsenal supporter must unfollow him now. We need him to truly feel the consequenses of his choice.

:roll: Yeah, unfollowing him on Twitter will really teach him a lesson.

fabo

6.51 / 10

@YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson
Vélez wanted a package worth €12m. €7m up front. Arsenal only said to be offering a package worth €10m. Close, but no cigar.

Accomplished

Established Member

The "conjecture" that I've read (equally as reliable as Youngguns) is that both clubs had offers accepted, and Ricky has chosen Inter (although in fact, this hasn't become official yet, he's just very likely to have chosen Inter now)

GDeep™

League is very weak

According to Gazetta Dello Sport it was a straight choice between Inter and Arsenal, the boy was more "attracted" to Inter. Roma made a last ditch attempt to try and get him too.

Accomplished

Established Member

ricky1985 said:
That'll become another trotted out line by Arsenal fans.

Imagine if this guy turns out to be world class..."OMG why didn't Wenger pay the extra £2.50?!"

Floating

Established Member

Makes no sense. He tweeted that to join Arsenal would be his dream, and he hopes to God it comes true. Unless they offered him more money and he changed his tune, or he was just humoring Arsenal fans because he thought he was moving here.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I wonder, with the Alvarez tweet, and rumours of him heading to an English club, we actually had him in the bag, only for Inter to come in and match whatever we were offering to the player and his club.

ricky1985

Established Member

Accomplished said:
ricky1985 said:
That'll become another trotted out line by Arsenal fans.

Imagine if this guy turns out to be world class..."OMG why didn't Wenger pay the extra £2.50?!"
Yep, I can hear now. No matter how much truth there is to it (probably none whatsoever).

OneProudGooner

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul5aa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul5aa.html</a>

“Everyone says we’re very close to completing the move to Inter, though my agent told me not to say anything until it’s official,” declared the Argentine.

“I can only say that I am very grateful to Zanetti for what he has done for me. I think my father will come with me on my new adventure, followed by my mother and my sister.”

“There were three clubs who wanted Alvarez, but we met several times with Inter’s directors and are close to finalising the deal, even if there are some details left to file down,” said President Raffaini.

GOONER1991

Established Member

From him being our first signing of the window on a free, to him moving to Inter for £12million.

We should have had this wrapped up ages ago if we wanted him, which we clearly did considering we sent people over to Argentina.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I will not be surprise when he sign with inter, alot of argentinian players there he have a reason to go there.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

I can only say maybe we didn't made the final official bid or that we didn't meet their valuation if this falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom