• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman85

I love Mahrez. Don't quite understand why people here ****ting on him. Hope to get him if lemar fail

man that english is so full of gramatical mistakes. and i'm sure that every little thing didn't say that. give me a link of the source.

the translation is
أحب محرز. لا تفهم تماما لماذا الناس هنا **** تين"
"عليه. نأمل أن تحصل عليه إذا فشل ليمار​

every little thing

man that english is so full of gramatical mistakes. and i'm sure that every little thing didn't say that. give me a link of the source.

the translation is
أحب محرز. لا تفهم تماما لماذا الناس هنا **** تين"
"عليه. نأمل أن تحصل عليه إذا فشل ليمار​

correct me pls...

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Mahrez makes a lot of sense if Sanchez leaves.

---------- CF ----------
Lemar - Özil - Mahrez

Maybe if Arsenal were still playing their old system. But Wenger said earlier this month on the Arsenal website that he will definitely be sticking with the 3-4-2-1 next season because it brings more defensive stability and is better-suited to the players. So it wouldn't seem to make sense to buy both Lemar and Mahrez.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Maybe if Arsenal were still playing their old system. But Wenger said earlier this month on the Arsenal website that he will definitely be sticking with the 3-4-2-1 next season because it brings more defensive stability and is better-suited to the players. So it wouldn't seem to make sense to buy both Lemar and Mahrez.
Fast becoming one of the top posters on this forum!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think it's clear that Mahrez is a backup option to Lemar and a possible Alexis replacement.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He'll continue rotting at Leicester if they don't lower their asking price. No one will pay 50m ffs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Alexis goes i'd take him as his replacement. If Alexis stays i'd rather have Lemar. Think about if we wanted to play 4-2-3-1 and Alexis wasn't here. We'd still have rubbish like Walcott or Iwobi on the right side. I'd much rather have Mahrez in that case.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Id sign Mahrez anyway, Özil wont sign a new contract it seems so im starting to think lets get the players who want to play for us, phase out those who dont.
Mahrez Lemar and Lacazette would be us heading in the right direction.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
That's harsh as **** on Iwobi. The guy is just 21.

Agreed. Let's be honest, Lemar isn't much better if we compare them at their best. People must've forgotten how good Iwobi at times has been for us, but seems like the fame has reached to him. Very similiar players.

As for Mahrez, we should be all over him. Why haven't we signed him yet? Not many players who can dribble past 3-4 players, and still have the time and vision to pick out a Özil-esque pass. The guy is tremendous.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
'Rubbish like iwobi'

Iwobi is fantastic. Theres not many players in the Arsenal team that can dribble like him while also being able to pick out ridiculous passes between the lines.

Needs to gain consistency with his shooting and also play in his preferred position which would be where Özil plays. He's not a winger at all!

Naby keita

'Rubbish like iwobi'

Iwobi is fantastic. Theres not many players in the Arsenal team that can dribble like him while also being able to pick out ridiculous passes between the lines.

Needs to gain consistency with his shooting and also play in his preferred position which would be where Özil plays. He's not a winger at all!

I think Iwobis problems is his stamina levels. He simply cant defend even though his life depends on it. He simply does not have stamina for both attack and defence. I really like him, he is a clever player but will never be anything else than a luxury player.(we already have özil for that). Nelson has so much higher ceiling and has the stamina levels.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Id sign Mahrez anyway, Özil wont sign a new contract it seems so im starting to think lets get the players who want to play for us, phase out those who dont.
Mahrez Lemar and Lacazette would be us heading in the right direction.
but he doesn't really want to play for us - if Barcelona come calling he will drop us instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom