• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I would love Mahrez because I think he has a lot more to give than what he did last season and he'd be motivated to offer it at our club.

P.S - the OP of this thread sums Dean up. Throw enough crap at the wall and some of it will stick. Wrong on 3/4 counts.

wishful_llama

All the stories coming out about Mahrez to Arsenal, he seems to be absolutely desperate to join us. Not sure that's being reciprocated by Arsenal though...I suspect he's probably a second/third choice option.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Lemar and Mahrez would be acceptable should we lose Alexis. Might even be an improvement in our general play/build up.

Although going to a back four with the current midfield and CBs would make me a little uneasy.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Imagine selling Alexis for that and sending the money to Leicester for who is right now, a one season wonder.

This window is either going to be great or terrible. Keep Alexis and sign Lemar and Lacazette and it's probably our best ever window. If Alexis and Giroud go and we sign Mahrez and Lacazette it's a complete ****ing disaster.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody gonna pay 50M for Mahrez that's why no team is interested to pay that. But Leicester will get real soon because mahrez asked to leave and they'll lower thier valuation to 35M-40M

Mania

1498684151428.jpg

the "one season wonder" is again on barcelona list. tell that to their recruiting team

from front page of sport.es

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Reporter : " Ryad do you know that Arsenal is interested in you " ?

Mahrez : "أحب للعب بالنسبة لهم، هي فريق ممتاز وفينغر هو جيد. سأكون بديلا عن سانشيز "

If someone knows Arabic,maybe can translate ?

Mania

Reporter : " Ryad do you know that Arsenal is interested in you " ?

Mahrez : "أحب للعب بالنسبة لهم، هي فريق ممتاز وفينغر هو جيد. سأكون بديلا عن سانشيز "

If someone knows Arabic,maybe can translate ?

man that arabic is so full of gramatical mistakes. and i'm sure that mahrez didn't say that. give me a link of the source.

the translation is " I like to play for them, they are a great team and Wenger is great. i will be Alexis sanchez replacement.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
man that arabic is so full of gramatical mistakes. and i'm sure that mahrez didn't say that. give me a link of the source.

the translation is " I like to play for them, they are a great team and Wenger is great. i will be Alexis sanchez replacement.

It was probably some joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom