• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Usually very reliable on Barca news, they say that Mahrez is fed up with waiting for Barcelona and has agreed a 4 year deal with Arsenal...

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Usually very reliable on Barca news, they say that Mahrez is fed up with waiting for Barcelona and has agreed a 4 year deal with Arsenal...

I don't believe them.
How is it possible they have any source about this deal whereas no English source has even said we approached Leicester for him this summer.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don't believe them.
How is it possible they have any source about this deal whereas no English source has even said we approached Leicester for him this summer.

In fairness its not as if we often make our ACTUAL transfer deals be known to the public. I wouldn't be surprised or against it if we got Mahrez.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
In fairness its not as if we often make our ACTUAL transfer deals be known to the public. I wouldn't be surprised or against it if we got Mahrez.

we might get him but for now there's no contacts IMO.
There are so much leaks nowadays I can't see how a spanish source have more informations than English sources about a deal between 2 EPL clubs :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
we might get him but for now there's no contacts IMO.
There are so much leaks nowadays I can't see how a spanish source have more informations than English sources about a deal between 2 EPL clubs :lol:

In fairness if Mahrez and Barca were in 'talks' then its quite likely that Barca would be told if said club had come in and Mahrez had chosen them. If you think about it that way :lol:

I'd take him over Lemar :eek:ops:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I like him but where would he play if we stick with 3-4-3? even Özil is playing out of position in that formation.

One Love

None of these ITKs are legit anymore. Not one of them. Until it's on Arsenal.com, or it's at least legit enough that every respectable publication is reporting it.... Means nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As expected Sport.es were making up stuff.

the 50M valuation is high but in today market it seem fair but i think Leicester will be forced to sell him late this window for 35-40M pounds because he want to leave.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

this is what can Mahrez do in his worst season. and Leicester worst season too. 2017.
the guy needs a solid team.

100%. Only thing that gets me away from this deal is Mbappe.
As soons as that is completely ruled out I will be calling for Mahrez again.

Redicilous how fast people forget what this guy brings to the table and what magic Alexis, Özil & Mahrez would create up front being fed by Lemar and Xhaka.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

this is what can Mahrez do in his worst season. and Leicester worst season too. 2017.
the guy needs a solid team.
Second best dribbler in the league. Don't really want him but we all saw what he was capable of when they won the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom