• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciscoo

To be honest I’ve never seen much from him. He’ll be 25 next year and he’s hardly challenging for a starting place here.

Let’s just hope Fulham go up. There’s no way he can be worse than Tim Ream in the prem.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Indeed we are gonna need him assuming he gets the nod. I am confident regardless of whatever we may think, he will rise to the occasion and give 100%.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can't wait till we rid ourselves of Holding. Hype for no reason. Yes, he only cost two millions, but he's cost us points and the chance of signing more talented young players. We can probably get 10-15m off a Leeds, Newcastle or Palace if they can afford him. Good riddance.

Tsar

49ve4k.jpg

@<<reed>>

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arsenal hasn't been a good club for CBs in like 16 years, Holding will look bad because all the senior CBs are terrible too. I'm still rooting for him even if you lot turned on him already, we need to show more support to our players.

Tsar

Arsenal hasn't been a good club for CBs in like 16 years, Holding will look bad because all the senior CBs are terrible too. I'm still rooting for him even if you lot turned on him already, we need to show more support to our players.

I can only speak for myself but: Im simply asking him to step up. We got a clown in Mustafi and another risk in Luiz defending our box. IF Holding can't surpass one of them, his abilities have to be doubted.
I agree with supporting our players but saying that Holding looks bad, because all the others are terrible, is a bad argument, don't you think?

BigPoppaPump

I can only speak for myself but: Im simply asking him to step up. We got a clown in Mustafi and another risk in Luiz defending our box. IF Holding can't surpass one of them, his abilities have to be doubted.
I agree with supporting our players but saying that Holding looks bad, because all the others are terrible, is a bad argument, don't you think?

ACL is a serious injury he will take time to recover fully.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not sure. Holding I’ve never felt sure about him.

You can tell from his play on the ball that he’s terrified. It’s not a case of rust or lack of match practise, he just doesn’t have that in his locker imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Why does Rob get your support, but Kos didn't?

BigPoppaPump

Why does Rob get your support, but Kos didn't?

Everything @Maybe said also Arsenal fans don’t act like Holding is some world class CB like they do with Kos. Also Koscielny let us down so many times when he was supposed the leader, Holding is a fringe player trying to get his fitness back to the top level.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Koscielny let us down so many times when he was supposed the leader, Holding is a fringe player trying to get his fitness back to the top level.
Depends on how you look at it. Kos was one of the best, if not the best, keeping the high line. He was struggling to defend against strong aggressive players and wasn't the best clearing set pieces.
Depending on the forward he was marking, he did have some top class games (even against Messi), but a week later he would get destroyed by some PL bum with muscles.
All in all, he did well for us, and compared to our current group, it does feel like we've had a world class defender in him

BigPoppaPump

Depends on how you look at it. Kos was one of the best, if not the best, keeping the high line. He was struggling to defend against strong aggressive players and wasn't the best clearing set pieces.
Depending on the forward he was marking, he did have some top class games (even against Messi), but a week later he would get destroyed by some PL bum with muscles.
All in all, he did well for us, and compared to our current group, it does feel like we've had a world class defender in him

I think David Luiz is better than Koscielny tbh, Koscielny really depends on who his partner is. He use to make mistakes all the time and was easy to bully. I don’t think he’s much better than what we have now, he’s similar to Mustafi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom