• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The main thing that gives me hope is Kola played tonight like he already has one foot out of the door :lol:

We're not getting more than £3-5m for him considering his form and wages, just take what we can , free up a squad place and get his wages off the books.

I like the guy but he's declined rapidly, for whatever reason.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Getting the feeling he is checked out like Özil. The fact that they hang out probably doesn’t help Kola’s motivation.

Ashybashy86

If he's not sold or at the very least loaned out, I hope he's not registered. He honestly does more harm than good anyway.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope those guys at the Bay Arena didn't watch this game tonight.

If they did, no way will try pay 9m for this bum. They'll be running for the hills.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Yes, absolutely. This might be our last chance to get rid of the plank and get actual money for him, before we have to pay to get rid of him.

The biggest risk is playing Kola, can't see the argument of keeping him in case Tierney is injured at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom