• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Getting a few million for this guy would feel like a new signing itself.
Another Torreira - looked decent when he first arrived then gradually went downhill.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We have had some tragic left backs over the years haven't we? I thought he said he wanted to fight for his place, wtf was last night then? Christ.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hang on, this story was from yesterday and only just surfaced now while nobody else has picked it up?

FFS :(

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do we need to buy a replacement for him? The system we are playing now requires the LCB to play like a FB in attack
Even Juve are playing Danilo there
I would still get him out because hes useless but we might need to sign another unless AMN can play there if Tierney is injured or needs a rest

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Do we need to buy a replacement for him? The system we are playing now requires the LCB to play like a FB in attack
Even Juve are playing Danilo there
I would still get him out because hes useless but we might need to sign another unless AMN can play there if Tierney is injured or needs a rest
Can see us loaning someone at the last minute.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He was the best LWB in Germany before joining us... :facepalm:

After Alaba, but yeah, I get the point.

LBs and RBs are the ones to get though, just a position of few special players and highly important. All the worse Liverpool got lucky on either side at once.

Thankfully we have someone special now as well for LB in Tierney.

Banks

I think we might need to consider loaning out these deadwoods at the club because it’s obvious nobody in this COVID year can buy outright but make sure they all have obligatory buy agreement in deals so we can make new signings because we should learn from Napoli because leave it too long a new team might just nick our targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom