• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,191
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really wants offers to come in for Kola and Mustafi. if Lazio really serious can see a deal will be done this week similar to Kola.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So many times I’ve read he’s going somewhere else and he has stayed. Please for the love of god let him go now. We could do with the money, however small the fee will be.

sykesy69

So would that be if we sold at €15m (unlikely) a £6.6m profit this year, whilst selling for €12m would be a £3.9m profit, as well as another £5m off the salary bill.

Most importantly though, another step in balancing the squad and ridding ourselves of these bummy mercenaries.

Inshallah!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It may be an unpopular opinion but I think Mustafi was one of our best CB's after Arteta took over last season.

Still, we've got 100 CB's now, one year on his contact, relatively high wages. You take any semi decent bid for him.
few good months i agree but very awful 3 years he error prone

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As i said Lazio does seem serious about Mustafi he is Inzaghi first choice CB and the price and wages won't be big problem for them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Happy in London. Sometimes it's great to be in big city it attracts players but also sucks when you want to sell they don't want to leave.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Happy in London. Sometimes it's great to be in big city it attracts players but also sucks when you want to sell they don't want to leave.

Its the clubs fault for signing him and giving him a contract, but it really makes you wonder about the mentality of some of these players. He is in the prime of his career, and is happy with being 6th choice center back.

No wonder we have been so bad over the years with players with this mentality.

Reactions: roz

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The happy in London thing is bullshit. He won’t have a job in London next June so what ****ing difference does it make? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The happy in London thing is bullshit. He won’t have a job in London next June so what ****ing difference does it make? :lol:
I think it just means he's happy at the club. Like if Salah was staying at Liverpool and the press described him as "happy on Merseyside", irrespective of whether he actually likes living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom