• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,956
Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He will wait till his current deal expire before leaving because he will get a nice sign in fee.

If he leaves this summer, no way he gets that. He knows he'll never get into the German squad for the Euros, so he might as well milk as much wage as he can.
You are probably right unfortunatly

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This will go down as one of the biggest Ls of all time.

35M transfer, failed to impress until the last few weeks of his career then leaves on a free. Damn.

Last few weeks?

He's had plenty of good periods with us. Usually starts well in pretty much every season then falls off a cliff after new year.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Last few weeks?

He's had plenty of good periods with us. Usually starts well in pretty much every season then falls off a cliff after new year.
Can't say I've paid too much attention to the seasonality of his career.

I was trying to be generous by including those weeks, has he even had a good season for us?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This will go down as one of the biggest Ls of all time.

35M transfer, failed to impress until the last few weeks of his career then leaves on a free. Damn.

All things considered, he is our worst ever signing. He has probably cost the club 60million over the period, and has actively cost the club matches consistently over the years. We now won't be able to get a fee for him.

Terrible all round.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Can't say I've paid too much attention to the seasonality of his career.

I was trying to be generous by including those weeks, has he even had a good season for us?

You don't remember the 'Kostafi' stuff? :lol:

I don't know, point was that he wasn't any better those weeks than we've seen at times previously.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You don't remember the 'Kostafi' stuff? :lol:

I don't know, point was that he wasn't any better those weeks than we've seen at times previously.
That is true tbf.

Such a shame its ended like this. Literally has all the attributes required, needs a change of scenery/shrink.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s easy to attack him now, but most of this forum was hyped when he was linked and we signed him. Think me and @Hunta were amongst the few who didn’t rate him. Most of this forum thought we were signing a top player and were happy.

Same with Xhaka, we were all happy, I had liked him from his Basel days I think.

Breezy

It’s easy to attack him now, but most of this forum was hyped when he was linked and we signed him. Think me and @Hunta were amongst the few who didn’t rate him. Most of this forum thought we were signing a top player and were happy.

Same with Xhaka, we were all happy, I had liked him from his Basel days I think.

By your own admission you’d never seen the likes of Gabriel, Mari or Torreira play before joining Arsenal but you were watching a teenage Xhaka in the Swiss super league? Yeah OK, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom