• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,631
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Good for all parties involved. Shame it didn't work out here for him.

He was average to poor for most of his spell here but the memeing and online toxicity towards him got so over the top that people wouldn't even acknowledge when he did perform well.

Thought the amount of personal abuse he got was pretty shameful to be honest.

Hope he does well at Lazio.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I don't care how much we get for him! I cannot believe we paid 35m for him :(

GunnerShy

I think we were all resigned to this geezer running down his contract and leaving on a free. If we get €10m ish for him you'd have to say good business.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
giphy.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Great the in the first part of his first season, great first part of his second season and had about 5 or 6 weeks of good form last season. In between those periods he was poor and not good enough.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The threat of a gun likely was necessary at some point during this saga :lol:

The gif perfectly captures my feelings on this.

Delighted we could be finally getting rid of this gimp, but still extremely worried this isn't true at all and he stays...hence why the gun is so important.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The local press in Rome said Lazio are willing to pay €10m-€12m.

Good business us if we can get that transfer fee. I think he could do a good job at Lazio. Surely he must be willing to take a pay cut if this is true about the transfer fee. Which shows what a good character this guy is. Not all about the money, he wants to play consistently.

You can never object to this guy's character off the pitch, especially given the abuse he has suffered at Arsenal over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom