• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,532
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I hope they can also find an agreement with Arsenal soon; otherwise, these types of news are useless ...

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
There alot of reports saying he agreed 3.5m a year.

He'll be their highest paid player then
stipendi1.png

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not saying that people should rate Mustafi highly as a player for us, he was generally poor, with decent spells, particularly one towards the end of last season. How much money he cost us isn't his fault though.

What people should respect is him as a person. It would be very easy for him to see out his contract here and get a nice signing on bonus moving somewhere on a free next summer. He doesn't want to be somewhere he isn't needed and wants to play games. Him leaving is also helping us free up a squad place and raises funds for us.

He may be a much worse footballer but I've got a lot more respect for him as a professional than the £350k a week Fortnite player, at least he cares about playing games and his onfield career.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What people should respect is him as a person. It would be very easy for him to see out his contract here and get a nice signing on bonus moving somewhere on a free next summer. He doesn't want to be somewhere he isn't needed and wants to play games. Him leaving is also helping us free up a squad place and raises funds for us.

It is a matter of fact that we wanted to get rid of him in the summer of 2017; the summer that we sold Gabriel Paulista and initially Wenger was not happy with Mustafai and there were some rumors linking him to Inter. Then, every transfer windows from 2017, we wanted to sell him, but either we couldn't find a buyer or he couldn't find a personal agreement with other clubs. I have no respect for him because he could leave earlier but he decided to fight for his position :frustrated::facepalm:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not saying that people should rate Mustafi highly as a player for us, he was generally poor, with decent spells, particularly one towards the end of last season. How much money he cost us isn't his fault though.

He may be a much worse footballer but I've got a lot more respect for him as a professional than the £350k a week Fortnite player, at least he cares about playing games and his onfield career.

Agree. No matter how bad he's been for us he has always been positive and professional. Unlike Özil or Guen who behave like spoilt children throwing their toys around! I'm pleased Mustafi is off, good luck to him!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

I respect Mustafi a lot as a person and as a professional, but not because he wants to move on and play. I respect him cos he's had years of abuse directed at him online (which players do see and are affected by) and he's always tried his best and kept mentally strong despite this. He was also very unfortunate to miss two cup finals through injury.

Whoever buys him is getting a very good person and professional, and a decent albeit not top-drawer defender.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

yeah but I hate mondays and have a decent amount of control of my workload. Usually don't get started with work till Monday afternoon/Tuesday.:lol:

Nice bro, I've got the week off, really need everything to pull together this week in terms of transfers. Knowing my luck we'll sign some players next Monday/Tuesday. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom