• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,387
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Isn't that exactly what happened to me when I had a week off?:lol:

Yeah you took the week off when it was absolutely primed for Auba to be announced and Gabriel as well. Ended up being the deadest week this summer I think for rumours. :lol:

I'm surely guaranteed at least a deal for someone this week? Surely!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Will their fans be keen on an Albanian Muslim signing for them? :lol:

Mad that they have SS in their name as well a very Hitlery looking eagle in their logo.
Looool I never realized SS Lazio and an Eagle! Are eagles common in Rome? :rofl:

PressResistance

Looool I never realized SS Lazio and an Eagle! Are eagles common in Rome? :rofl:

Think that's been modified, but originally most of the insignia is from Rome. The right hand raise is also Roman salute.

On the topic of Mustafi, don't they already have had Strakosha, Behrami and others? Also, some Muslims were part of the Axis, even had SS divisions.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Think that's been modified, but originally most of the insignia is from Rome. The right hand raise is also Roman salute.

On the topic of Mustafi, don't they already have had Strakosha, Behrami and others? Also, some Muslims were part of the Axis, even had SS divisions.

Italy gave some protection to Jews too during the Second World War - colour of skin seems to be the trigger for ultras there, though whether that existed before the migrant exodus from Africa began I don't know

PressResistance

Italy gave some protection to Jews too during the Second World War - colour of skin seems to be the trigger for ultras there, though whether that existed before the migrant exodus from Africa began I don't know

Most of Italian Jews were integrated and were members of Mussolini's party.

There's no racism in the official Italian fascism ideology, so that's what they came up themselves.

It's a common misconception that older ideologies which weren't created in today's situation are being attributed sth that they didn't have in the first place, while we for example forget that it's the colonial powers who are those who actually took more action on account of race and segregation.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's a Roman thing, pretty sure legions carried eagles as their standards. Hence Napoleon also had the eagle as his standard, he wanted to invoke himself as a Roman emperor.
Tbf this was very stupid comment from me, I forgot all my history lessons. I have to apologize to my history teacher, was my favorite subject too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom