• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Slavia Prague VS Arsenal FC | Wed, Nov7th, 7.45pm | ERS

sesquioxide

USArsenal said:
WTF is going on here? i have only been half paying attention to the match because i have been busy at work.... i come back and we're drawing with the team we just raped 2 weeks ago??? are we really playing THAT poorly???

In a word, USArsenal, yes.

gunnerGH

Established Member
How sad are Slavia's fans. 0-0 and loving it.

Play for a draw at home....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

nazo

Established Member
USArsenal said:
hmm.. anyone on here still think it was a good idea to rest Cesc and Hleb? we obviously miss them considerably

They`re better off not playing right now. Horrible weather to play in.

stiiphunn

Established Member
USArsenal said:
WTF is going on here? i have only been half paying attention to the match because i have been busy at work.... i come back and we're drawing with the team we just raped 2 weeks ago??? are we really playing THAT poorly???

Poor weather, half of the team's been changed, Prague defending like crazy... 0-0 FT.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Well we had the point but what a crappy game, one or two players had a chance to shine but done sweet FA.

Gurgen

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
It's not a meaningless game because we want to finish top of our group. I don't want Sevilla to overtake us.

They won't. We still play them no? And have those other amateurs at home.

YuenBiaoFan

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
The sky is falling. We're crap. We're done. Wenger you *****. Sack him. Buy Ronaldhino and Kaka. We can't score goals. Almunia isn't good enough. Diaby is crap. Denilson isn't as good as Anderson.

:lol:

And 'Man U won 4-0' :roll: :roll:

nazo

Established Member
Gurgen said:
That wasn't offside! We would have won this in the 95th minute ffs :lol:

What happened. I closed the player after getting fed up with the stuttering and bad performance.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Tony Montana said:
It's not a meaningless game because we want to finish top of our group. I don't want Sevilla to overtake us.

They will mate. a win against us and their laughing.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Gurgen said:
Tony Montana said:

yeah, but we play Sevilla AWAY... their form has gotten considerably better since we played them last... if we play like we apparently did today, we will get slaughtered

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom