• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's Calciomercato mate. There's a sub-forum in this forum that breaks down the tier evaluation and parties associated. It's moderated by @OnlyOne and his spreadsheet. It's top work, reason why he's a trusted member.

Okay thanks, just thought that it could help if it was in the reply already. Calciomercato rings a bell, not some random twitter guy.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Puts into perspective the people thinking we're going to get good fees for a lot of the deadwood / squad players we want to sell.

Most of them are on too high wages for the quality of player they are which is going to drive down any transfer fees we get.

If we get 10m combined for Sokratis and Kolasinac we'll have done very well.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

1 year left on contract and we have 8 CB's. No wonder they're asking him for free.

Iceman10

Established Member
I don’t know about describing him as “model pro”. He probably gives it his best but his temperament on the pitch is not always great, letting emotions get the better of him, in ways that risk letting down the team. I don’t think I’m biased against him for any non-objective reason, but as I see it he’s had some critical red cards and I’ve often felt he’s been lucky on occasion not to have had more when for no reason he gives refs reasons to dismiss him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Terreur is quite reliable for Belgish Players. So could be, that Napoli want Denayer ahead of Sokratis.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You don't replace Koulibaly with Sokratis. Napoli want Sokratis for depth most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom