• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Super Fab says Edu might leave

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
While Edu probably deserves some credit for the improvement we've seen to this point in the season, I also don't think it would be the end of the world if he moved on. In fact, it might provide a good opportunity for the Kroenkes to go out and get someone more established who can get the sorts of big deals over that line that you would hope an Arsenal with CL football next season is aiming to make. I don't know if Edu can get us a Bellingham. I think there's someone out there who could and if we could hire that profile of DOF then it could help bring us up another level.
Edu got us Gabriel Jesus with no Champions League, over Chelsea and Sp**s...He got us Thomas with no Champions League football either, again from a Champions League club that didn't want to lose him.

He got us Zinchenko. He got us Ødegaard from Real Madrid, after they brought him back from la Real where he was supposed to play a second season, because they rated him that highly.

He got us the most promising young English defender, which is always difficult.

Suggesting that he doesn't have the ability to get big deals over the line is really, really strange.

Perhaps most importantly, he's stuck behind and backed God teta all the way.

People are really underrating his work.

Only thing you can really criticise is his work with sales, esp. loan with options to buy Guendouzi and Mavropanos, or not selling AMN in autumn of 2020. (Willian miscalculation too, but you won't find a sporting director that doesn't have a mistake like this on his CV) But we have no idea the circumstances behind those deals, whether we needed to guarantee cash flow to allow other deals, or what.

We have the best manager + sporting director combo other than Pep and Txiki. Maybe Klopp and whoever has replaced Edwards. Maybe Ancelotti and uncle Floren just because of how good uncle Floren is. Stop the hate.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Edu leaving definitely kills the project

You take the brazilians we acquired from this team and you would once again enter in the collective delusion we have a **** squad, we need him and his contacts to do that jump to the next level you keep talking about
Hardly. He was involved with signing 1 starting Brazilian in this current side. Martinelli was before him and Jesus came because of Arteta.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom