• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sutton United v Arsenal 20/2/17 19:55 GMT | FA Cup 5th round | BBC One

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Holding, Lucas and Nacho had decent game. Ox, not so much, 3 over hit passes in the Sutton box and a mistake again close to his own box. Common occurrences.

You should just give up. I think I will. Apparently there is a group of people here who have just decided that Ox is great, no matter what he does on he pitch. The guy finished the game with 75% passing rate (the worst in the team after Perez who played partly as a striker) and what was even more alarming is that it improved when he was moved wide. After 30 minutes as a CM, his passing was at 60% ! And this was Sutton ffs!

He definitely over hit some passes but on top of that he was twice dispossessed in the middle of the pitch in the same manner as against FC Bayern. Sutton didn't have many counter attacks but Ox made sure they had at least couple.

I still think he can be a decent wide player but people shouting him to play CM is just something I can't understand

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We've been so rubbish lately that people actually think some players played well last night. I think they were all useless last night. Constantly mishitting passes, missing runs, no off the ball movement. We were stale and had they a better finisher on three occassions we easily could have lost this game.... TO A PUB TEAM!

That was the most pathetic performance I have ever seen.

Positives from some Youngsters and Perez but everyone else was utter garbage.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saw him on TV doing an interview claiming his parents were Jamaican. And how he needs to get back one summer to see his grandma. Can't trust these footballers nowadays.
A lot of first/second or even third generation immigrants tend to identify with their county of origin.

When you were asked the question in school/uni that's what people meant, from my experience anyway.

Ashybashy86

Barring any injuries, I'd really like to see a front 3 of Welbeck, Sanchez and Lucas against Liverpool. Lots of pace and movement. Seen enough from Iwobi and Walcott to not want to see them play for a long while.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise how many ex-Arsenal players they had. How do you manage do they manage to drop so far?

Jeff put in one of the worst performances I've seen from a reserve player. Looked scared and just not motivated at times.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
C5IxIRsWcAA3pYn.jpg

C5JnQysWcAAIIYR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom