• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The 2016/17 transfer budget

WhatAFC

People quoting dybala as an option. The bloke basically came Out saying he was desperate to move to juve and he loves life in Italy. Not to mention juve are a teir above us in everything but the wages we can pay.

LordBump

Just buy Xhaka as soon as the window opens. There is our steel in midfield.
His wages are covered easily by Arteta and Flaminis

Then just get PEA as striker, don't care how much it costs. Spend 70m if you have to. His wages will be covered easily by Giroud who we should sell.

Sell Walcott and by a replacement for RW/LW. $140/w will get you a top top player.

Then you have a decision about CB to make. Sell Per and replace or stick with the same back 4 ?

There's 3 WC first teamers and All very achievable with our budget.

In - Xhaka, PEA, top RW/LW, CB
Out - Giroud, theo, Ox, Flamini, Arteta, rosicky, maybe Per + I'd sell Ramsey and replace.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom