• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The AM EUROS Draft Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Hello everyone,

The picks

Now we've finally finished with the CL draft (congrats again @A_G) and with the Euros only two months away I think it's the perfect time for the chaos and mayhem that only an annual Arsenal-Mania draft can provide.

I was very happy with the results from the simming even if it took a little bit longer to write up than planned... so largely we'll keep the structure the same. This time round I feel like we can make some changes to reflect which players had good tournaments and which flopped. Although all of that will be revealed...

For now though I'd like to get an idea of numbers so if you would like to play now's your time to sign up before we get the ball rolling on the weekend! Eight teams ideally but we can expand based on numbers without any problem so comment below if you'd like in.

Rules to follow in the next few days...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting. But when will the friggin games start, mate? Need some proper football after feasting on Tetaball all season.

I need to figure out ratings for all players it’s an absolute mission.

Only a few teams left.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else with all players rated over 80?

I don’t know what all these diamond, gold etc stand for, need to figure where I’m at

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So for the final three teams of the Euros Draft game we have the following...

@SA Gunner and @Uncle Good-Advice ended up with:
3 x 💎
4 x 🥇
5 x 🥈
3 x 🥉
2 x 🐴

@Clrnc chose:
5 x 💎
5 x 🥇
5 x 🥈
2 x 🥉

@RunTheTrap and @Taylor Gang Gunners ended up with:
1 x 💎
3 x 🥇
3 x 🥈
6 x 🥉
3 x 🐴

So that concludes the teams. I'm waiting to hear back from some players on what their starting XI and formation should look like and then I can finish uploading into the simulator.

In the meantime stay tuned for the team you could have had....

Hopefully someone can add a thread mark to the post that explains the rankings?

Also now is the best time to say echoing FIFA Ultimate Team I have assigned ratings to all 1000+ players and they can be grouped into the following categories so you can get quick reactions to your picks as we go:

🫏 - You have chosen very poorly and ended up with a donkey...
🥉- Solid choice and the minimum expectation for each pick
🥈- Slightly rarer than bronze and a clear level up in quality
🥇- You've picked a world class player here
💎 - Only a handful of these players exist. The best of the best and rarest of the rare...
Sharing with the folks :)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
So for the final three teams of the Euros Draft game we have the following...

@SA Gunner and @Uncle Good-Advice ended up with:
3 x 💎
4 x 🥇
5 x 🥈
3 x 🥉
2 x 🐴

@Clrnc chose:
5 x 💎
5 x 🥇
5 x 🥈
2 x 🥉

@RunTheTrap and @Taylor Gang Gunners ended up with:
1 x 💎
3 x 🥇
3 x 🥈
6 x 🥉
3 x 🐴

So that concludes the teams. I'm waiting to hear back from some players on what their starting XI and formation should look like and then I can finish uploading into the simulator.

In the meantime stay tuned for the team you could have had....
Bring on the sim😈😈😈

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom