• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The big what “if” thread (Arsenal Edition)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I think Fabregas would have still broke through and cemented his place in the team as he still played plenty of games when Vieira was at the club in 04/05. I remember at Anfield in that same season when Gilberto was out, AW opted for this:

View attachment 14207

He was always destined to fulfil his early potential imo.

I suppose you could add a what if of "what if Cesc was 5 years older"

As a midfield 2 Vieira/Cesc lacks nothing and not only would he have been a key part of that team but would have made us unplayable to a level we didn't even see with the invincibles imo.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Apparently, Arsenal were interested in Appointing Sir Alex Ferguson as Arsenal Manager. This was when he was Manager of Aberdeen.
Could possibly have won a few trophies for us. We had the likes of Adams, Merson, coming through the Youth System.
Could have done well.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Apparently, Arsenal were interested in Appointing Sir Alex Ferguson as Arsenal Manager. This was when he was Manager of Aberdeen.
Could possibly have won a few trophies for us. We had the likes of Adams, Merson, coming through the Youth System.
Could have done well.

He would’ve done exceptionally well

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

Was about to post that one. If we had gotten Hazard over Gervinho, man.

Or even getting Gervinho, but not getting him sent off in his debut against ****ing Barton.
As I remember it, he actually looked decent until that moment, but after the red card I thought the vibe around him changed and he seemed to play without confidence more often than not.

But I mean, replace Gervinho with Hazard in the lineup below... gorgeous.
1700150263062.png

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was about to post that one. If we had gotten Hazard over Gervinho, man.

Or even getting Gervinho, but not getting him sent off in his debut against ****ing Barton.
As I remember it, he actually looked decent until that moment, but after the red card I thought the vibe around him changed and he seemed to play without confidence more often than not.

But I mean, replace Gervinho with Hazard in the lineup below... gorgeous.
View attachment 19838
Hazard coming in maybe convinces RVP to stay, and then we get Santi the next summer…

Ramsey-Arteta
Theo-Santi-Hazard
RVP

Arsenal PL winners 2012/13

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Hazard coming in maybe convinces RVP to stay, and then we get Santi the next summer…

Ramsey-Arteta
Theo-Santi-Hazard
RVP

Arsenal PL winners 2012/13

Certainly plausible. Hazard changes everything, and I don't believe Wenger would've driven him into the ground and ruin Hazard's career long term the way Mourinho did either.

If RVP stays, Song likely does too tbh. and RVP and Song were building a beautiful connection towards the end of that season. That would have allowed for smaller additions to the team instead of trying to replace RVP. Although also no Giroud :( .

Once you see what happened with the Hazard transfer you wonder was it the same with Mata, or David Silva? So many times Wenger got ****ed over it's unreal honestly.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Although also no Giroud :( .
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We probably win the title 3 times in a row if we don't blow a 2 goal lead at Bolton in 2003.

We'd 4 silly draws in a row including the Birmingham/Eduardo game in 07-08. Win say a couple of those and we beat probably Ferguson's best ever United side to a title.

If we don't allow the Van Persie transfer do we have a shot at the title the following season? United without him certainly wouldn't have won it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I really thought the crop of Afobe, Eastmond, JET, Lansbury, Bartley etc were the truth at the time but I think some of them got lost in the lifestyle. Saw two of those lads on night outs and I could tell they already thought they made it from their demeanour.

Had high hopes and a lot of time for AMN and Willock. Happy for Willock ngl but AMN needs to turn things around ASAP otherwise it could become a slippery slope from here.

The problem a lot of these lads have now is that they're millionaires before they've even made it into the first team, stick around on the bench for long enough even at an Everton or whatever and you're still picking up 1-2 million per year.

If you're motivated more by money/lifestyle than success and trophies then I can see why you might just choose to party.

mpower2540

What if we didn’t lose at OT to end our unbeaten run. Mike Riley, Rooney dive, van nistlerooy raking Cole’s shin, Reyes getting rotationally fouled by the chuckle brothers, Ferdinand maybe could’ve been sent off. Travesty of a game that we took a long time to recover from that season

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

The hell is this thread? Shoulda woulda coulda Beverly knight vibes. Screams of small **** energy loser mentality. This degradation is what happens when you ban @Farzad for a while.

What if I was Leonardo DiCaprio and had a seemingly endless stable of buxom 25 year olds queuing up to sleep with me?

Expect better from @2Smokeyy but I guess we all have our moments of weakness.

Last edited:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

:lol:
After coming up with the draft idea last year, @2Smokeyy still has a lot of leeway.
So threads like this can happen, but then the draft threads are there whenever you need a good dose of laughter.

Now if @Rex Bezos could only...

I’m just messing tbh. Intls bring out the worst in me…

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom