• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Lord Dula

Established Member
Yup you lot!

Anyways I'll make this my last contribution to this one.

Anyone else think Tomas CR's pop used to say to him "Why so serious?" just like The Jokers old man?

TomasCR

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Anyone else think Tomas CR's pop used to say to him "Why so serious?" just like The Jokers old man?
Was just going to say the same, you beat me to it. He should just give it a break, shouldn´t he?

Congratulation on being promoted to Trusted Member, it was about time. ;)

alboots101

Established Member
lol....Tomas and Classy.....a right pair of mouse constables....thats a joke...btw lads.....what thread we in again...oh yes..

To all the neophytes...welcome 1 and all...join in.

i like bread and butter...i like toast and jam.

Figo077

Newbies getting stamped on by some of the old-timers. :cry:

I'm Figo077, real name is Lew. Been watching this forum for a fair bit to keep up with transfer news, shame I can't post in there yet but I'll just have to be patient.

themansj

Welcome Aadam!

Are you like the first guy to actually introduce yourself for about a few posts now..that is mostly my fault though:p

Have fun posting mate

jamesroo18

Established Member
Congratulations on your promotion Dula.
I see James,AnthonyG,Tam, Ricky and others have been promoted.

Well done to all concerned.

Ray Ray

Hi, Im Raymond (known as Ray Ray)

Im from South Africa, and I have been an Arsenal supporter since about 5 years ago. I really think they play (or used to) the most attractive football in the world, and that is why I started supporting them.

Ive been on Arsenal Mania for about a week now, and I love it! It is awsome to be around so many Arsenal suporters, for here in SA most people support MANU or Chelsea.

Even thogh I dont always agrea with some comments, I love to see other peoples points of views. This site is brilliant and I dont think I will ever leave it!

My favorite players are RVP and Cesc, I love the way they bost play, the one is fiery and skillfull, the other is a genious and has the best vision in the world. I also like Nasri, Sagna and Ramsey alot, they are all top players.

Glad to be apart of AM

Classy_Gunner

Ray Ray said:
Hi, Im Raymond (known as Ray Ray)

Im from South Africa, and I have been an Arsenal supporter since about 5 years ago. I really think they play (or used to) the most attractive football in the world, and that is why I started supporting them.

Ive been on Arsenal Mania for about a week now, and I love it! It is awsome to be around so many Arsenal suporters, for here in SA most people support MANU or Chelsea.

Even thogh I dont always agrea with some comments, I love to see other peoples points of views. This site is brilliant and I dont think I will ever leave it!

My favorite players are RVP and Cesc, I love the way they bost play, the one is fiery and skillfull, the other is a genious and has the best vision in the world. I also like Nasri, Sagna and Ramsey alot, they are all top players.

Glad to be apart of AM

Hi Raymond .I do have to say that you are a really good poster so if you keep it up good things will be following your way.

dodge

Established Member
Out of curiousity, what are these good things you are promising to to every other newbie Classy :?

Classy_Gunner

Nothing i havent promised anything to any newbies ,i was saying that as he is a good poster along ith some others .I am promising absolutly nothing .Just trying to be friendly.

fabo

6.51 / 10
he'll get to enter the main forum where the food is plentiful and the rivers never dry up

Classy_Gunner

You are absolutly correct ,we also get beverages such as cold acholol,Spirit and our main course this evening is Cavier and fries my favourite with the best looking gorls feeding it to me.

loverschoice

A big change in just one night! Awesome.
anyways,welcome all newbies esp DooMsDaY.do you have any sheair to share. :bounce :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom