• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mbappé just doesn’t have my admiration anymore. He does when he’s on the pitch, but generally I just get big diva vibes off him.

Spent two years flirting with Real, well it’s your feckin fault you joined PSG in the first place pal and they’re paying you an insane wage.

More hassle than he’s worth. Probably not I mean he’s still amazing, but just a big hassle.

Mate he’s French. They’re all like this lol.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mbappe has played this right, he’ll join Real next year on a free with a monster financial package. Fair play.

He’s a diva, but he delivers so you can be a diva I guess.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think PSG will improve over the next couple of seasons as they get rid of their divas and Campos builds more of a solid all round squad. For a long time they have had a smattering of superstars but have looked weak in certain areas.

Getting rid of brilliant but defensive non entities like Messi and Neymar and signings like Hernandez, Skriniar and Ugarte will make them more balanced I think.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What are you talking about? The Qatari club and PSG have the same owners? Why would they investigate UTD and Arsenal?

He was joking ffs

It’s funny coz we both overpaid massively.

It’s also not funny coz we both overpaid massively 😭

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom