• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
The idea of Mbappe is better than the reality. For us as a club at least. It's not FIFA or FM its real life.

Let's say he actually wanted to join us. Like a list leaked of clubs he'd be willing to play for and we were on it.

He'd probably cost between £150-200 million and ask for £450-500k a week. Minimum.

Even if you told me the Kroenke's had that money and were willing to sign off on it, I'd rather have three £60-70 million players and use that £500k a week to pay them to make the whole squad better than blow it all on Mbapp
e.

That's some Man Utd or Chelsea crap, not us. And I actually like that we're that kind of club.
What, when you ask someone would you want player xxx at your club, this is not what anyone means. What they mean is, if you could have this player in your squad directly now, would you have him there.

I mean, if someone ask if you want Messi in his prime? You would answer I'd rather have 11 players than messi?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
The idea of Mbappe is better than the reality. For us as a club at least. It's not FIFA or FM its real life.

Let's say he actually wanted to join us. Like a list leaked of clubs he'd be willing to play for and we were on it.

He'd probably cost between £150-200 million and ask for £450-500k a week. Minimum.

Even if you told me the Kroenke's had that money and were willing to sign off on it, I'd rather have three £60-70 million players and use that £500k a week to pay them to make the whole squad better than blow it all on Mbappe.

That's some Man Utd or Chelsea crap, not us. And I actually like that we're that kind of club.

I'm not so sure. You've got a genuine ballon dor level talent that bring you up levels and maybe bring you 40 goals a season from him alone. Where as those 50-70m signings could just be a Pepe, Mustafi and Lacazette regens. With Mbappe he's a nailed on great in the making.

Anyway I think the reality is PSGs owners just laugh at him at this stage and ignore all transfer requests.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Article on SB Nation claims that;

Mbappe requested Neymar leave the club and make him the showpiece, PSG apparently agreed and told him they had €500million to terminate both Neymar and Messi's contracts but tried to sell them and found no buyers.

Also claims that Mbappe wants to play off a striker like he does for France hence the Scamacca interest.

Then its all finished off by Mbappe looking to take legal action as apparently PSG used online bots to run a smear campaign on him.

No idea how true any of that is and all sounds ridiculous even for the circus.

I think what really happened is PSG owners bullshited Mbappe that he'd be the main man. They most likely could have loaned or shifted Messi and Neymar to one of City, United, Juve or Chelsea. But thought '**** it, we'll do what we want'

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I think what really happened is PSG owners bullshited Mbappe that he'd be the main man. They most likely could have loaned or shifted Messi and Neymar to one of City, United, Juve or Chelsea. But thought '**** it, we'll do what we want'
I may be misunderstanding you here but....

You can't be seriously suggesting that they actually should have shifted on Neymar and Messi to accommodate Mbappe in such a scenario?

Because no.

no no no no no

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I may be misunderstanding you here but....

You can't be seriously suggesting that they actually should have shifted on Neymar and Messi to accommodate Mbappe?

Because no.

no no no no no

That's what they promised Mbappe. I think they didn't have any intention to do so and simply decided to lie to him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The idea of Mbappe is better than the reality.
The reality is he scored 40 and assisted 30 last season. His worst ever season when he had just moved to PSG is on par with Jesus' best ever season at City.

He'd cost more significantly more than you posted, both in fee and wages and he'd still easily be worth it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think PSG just bring out the worst in players with the way they are run, tbh...same happened to Neymar.

Once Mbappe ends up at Madrid, he won't be seen as a "diva"

PSG are just an awful club in every way, that poisons all their players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Looks like PSG will get bullied into selling him this summer.

Sydney-Gooner

Looks like PSG will get bullied into selling him this summer.

Pèrez must be like..

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

What’s the fee quoted for Mbappe? £130M?

Nobody is buying him for that given the situation and knowing he can go on a free next summer. Plus can’t clubs sign him on a pre contract in Jan?

quattro

Mbappe's salary will probably bankrupt any club poorer than those either bankrolled by oil states or the true giants of commercial revenue (Real or ManYoo). Is his commercial value anywhere near the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, or even Beckham to generate enough for the club to justify such spending?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

PSG are actually done. Complete ****show. Compare the way they operate to how Man City operate and it's night and day. Depending on what they do they might even lose out on the title next year, well, that's if there was any real competition they might just get away with it.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Mbappe's salary will probably bankrupt any club poorer than those either bankrolled by oil states or the true giants of commercial revenue (Real or ManYoo). Is his commercial value anywhere near the likes of Ronaldo, Messi, or even Beckham to generate enough for the club to justify such spending?

£1M a week for 3 years would be around £140M in wages. Probably worth it if you don’t make any other signings for a couple of windows.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom