• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The PSG Circus

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Interesting what going to happen are psg going to let Neymar and Messi go? so he can be face of the psg
I wouldn't be surprised if Messi returns to Barca after this season now that Laporta is back as president and as for Neymar, who knows? Maybe he'll continue at PSG and rake in the dough or move too.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Mbappe watching Haaland win next year's Ballon d'Or:
ninja turtles thinking GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No chance. He's got a 2 year contract and PSG aren't releasing him, not even for big money. He's their brand. It's his own fault for not leaving in the summer when he could.

Literally was the perfect time to leave. He wanted to stay, get paid and play champ manager with Messi and Neymar present? They would never allow it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Literally was the perfect time to leave. He wanted to stay, get paid and play champ manager with Messi and Neymar present? They would never allow it.
They accepted his bullsh1t because he was free and had no say. This time they not even gonna entertain him. Shut up and play

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
The question is who's going to afford him? I doubt PSG are going to sell him for anything under 150 mil if they will entertain the idea of a transfer.

If his relationship with Al-Khelaïfi went tits up, then he might make him play his remaining year of the contract just to prove a point. It's not like they care about the money.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Article on SB Nation claims that;

Mbappe requested Neymar leave the club and make him the showpiece, PSG apparently agreed and told him they had €500million to terminate both Neymar and Messi's contracts but tried to sell them and found no buyers.

Also claims that Mbappe wants to play off a striker like he does for France hence the Scamacca interest.

Then its all finished off by Mbappe looking to take legal action as apparently PSG used online bots to run a smear campaign on him.

No idea how true any of that is and all sounds ridiculous even for the circus.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz

Mbappe requested Neymar leave the club and make him the showpiece, PSG apparently agreed and told him they had €500million to terminate both Neymar and Messi's contracts but tried to sell them and found no buyers.

Also claims that Mbappe wants to play off a striker like he does for France hence the Scamacca interest.

Then its all finished off by Mbappe looking to take legal action as apparently PSG used online bots to run a smear campaign on him.

He should've ran this all by his witch doctor

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
1. The cope in this thread. Everyone would love him if he came here, cause he is an amazing footballer. Arteta show him picture of the happy brain and he would fall in line

2. As we all know, I found Martinelli and brought him to Arsenal, and are currently getting plaudits by pm and mail, and he has a high ceiling. But clearly Mbappe is currently better than him.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

I mean the only reason I have the slightest inkling of believing that is that it's PSG.

Otherwise:

STyW.gif

Nobody can be that far up their own arse and no company should be that big of a bootlicker regardless of player. If this has any truth to it, wow.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I mean the only reason I have the slightest inkling of believing that is that it's PSG.

Otherwise:

STyW.gif

Nobody can be that far up their own arse and no company should be that big of a bootlicker regardless of player. If this has any truth to it, wow.

Yeah I dont know how credible SB Nation are but I've seen they throw out quite a lot of sports articles to be somewhat 'big', the article also had a few spelling errors and misplaced letters which did make me think this site/journalist is pretty damn lazy as it is.

Personally, I think its all made up but thats just my guess, reason I posted it was because its the first theory I've actually seen which was from a somewhat known source.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡

That sounds too ridiculous to be true. Replace Neymar and Messi with Scamacca? 🤣
Come On No GIF by Bounce

DuBB

1. The cope in this thread. Everyone would love him if he came here, cause he is an amazing footballer. Arteta show him picture of the happy brain and he would fall in line

2. As we all know, I found Martinelli and brought him to Arsenal, and are currently getting plaudits by pm and mail, and he has a high ceiling. But clearly Mbappe is currently better than him.

The idea of Mbappe is better than the reality. For us as a club at least. It's not FIFA or FM its real life.

Let's say he actually wanted to join us. Like a list leaked of clubs he'd be willing to play for and we were on it.

He'd probably cost between £150-200 million and ask for £450-500k a week. Minimum.

Even if you told me the Kroenke's had that money and were willing to sign off on it, I'd rather have three £60-70 million players and use that £500k a week to pay them to make the whole squad better than blow it all on Mbappe.

That's some Man Utd or Chelsea crap, not us. And I actually like that we're that kind of club.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom