• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The race for 4th place - 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
I think this thread should be retitiled "The slow jog followed by a bit of a stroll, maybe a quick cup of tea before a nice walk to fourth"

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
But this title has been so good to us :( Watch us go and lose four on the trot if we change it...Besides, if we end the season trophyless, we can look back at this thread and realise the **** we were in and be grateful...

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Well, I created a new thread: <a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38978</a>

Maybe it was a bit stupid. But... either lock this one or merge it with the other one. We can't have two threads with conflicting topics.

A_Gooner_Matata

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Well, I created a new thread: <a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38978" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38978</a>

Maybe it was a bit stupid. But... either lock this one or merge it with the other one. We can't have two threads with conflicting topics.

Or we can just let this one fade into oblivion ;) They're not conflicting imo, just different. This one dealt with our struggle for fourth, getting it and holding off Villa. The new one is all about our pursuit of Chelsea...

JazzG

Established Member
The race for 4th place is officially over. We have secured 4th place today and CL football for next season, nothing to be proud of but earlier this season even this was starting to look a distant dream.

I'm gonna lock this thread later so get your posts in while ya can.

Zico

Established Member
Well done, boys. Fourth is yours, now win us a trophy

There! Got one in just in the nick of time.

awooga83

Established Member
Well job done as far as securing what is required but this season needs to be held of as an example of what can happen when you go by faith rather then realism we shouldn't let this happen again 'kill' all the players you need to as long as you ensure success Wenger.

regele

Established Member
LOL at Don, well at least we got something out of the way this season.
Stevo I hope you'll stick around mate, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom