• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The race for 4th place - 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

Established Member
Now you're free to concentrate on the FA Cup and CL, monsieur Wenger..

Oh wait, you screwed up the FA Cup and the CL final isn't exactly looking likely either.

Farewell to a fine thread full of excellent discussion, paranoia, emorage and joy.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
go49oner said:
Arshavin has already paid off half his transfer fees.
Another goal (well, not if you count the one that was ruled an o.g. against Blackburn) and three more assists and he's equalled Hleb's total record at Arsenal - in about 80 less games or so. Right now Arshavin appears to be the best signing I've seen from Wenger since he bought Henry.

JazzG

Established Member
Well this thread has run it's course, see you guys in Oct/Nov next season for another 4th place thread as Don said earlier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom