• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Sun: Player Ratings

Sigun

yeah...there just pissed off arsenal can win without Vieira and the fact that he aint gone yet.

r_blair2

Reyes 6 was what I was suprized about most. Is there a sport that judges give lowest points to win?

By the way sorry, just realised that you are discussing it on the Carrick to arsenal today post

J_Reyes

hi all arsenal fans

RYAN GIGGS: 8, ALAN SMITH 8 both of them are better than king reyes 6
the ****ing sun are genius :mrgreen: ;D :mrgreen:

Incubus

Bullshit.

Man of the match and onli gets a 6.

i thought Cygan, Fabegras and Pennant played extremely well.

Sol man

Absolutely ridiculous. This has confirmed the suns biased opinions against us. Roy Keane and Giggs were awful today, surely united best players were Scholes smith and maybe Djemba

Mark

Established Member
Sol man said:
surely united best players were Scholes smith and maybe Djemba

And even they weren't close to our players. If our best performers were 6, then surely the mancs' best players were 3 or 4.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Same here. 9 is about right. He played his part yesterday, and lets hope he continues.

DB10

HAHAH but look at the match report........... goes on and on and on about jose.......

also liked the photo of Arsène picking his nose........... shows the level which the sun has to go for "entertainment"

Mark

Established Member
If he had scored after the run through the United defence he could've gotten a 10. He didn't do anything else wrong. I perhaps also took into account how well he played in the Ajax game. I just love his work rate, the way he helped out defensively and was everywhere basically.

Mark

Established Member
Even in that game Henry was not actually very good for much of the first half. No one will remember that though because he got a very important hat trick, and rightly so, but I think Reyes' performane today was better than Henry's againt Pool last season.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Possibly, but I still feel it is a big feat being able to claim a 10 rating.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom