• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Sun: Player Ratings

Mark

Established Member
I realise that. I suppose one has to take into account the importance of the game. That game against Pool was of course a massive game for us and for Liverpool infact, while today was rather a warm-up, but I still feel that Reyes was incredible and perhaps due to being in a good mood I gave slightly higher than I normally would. :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So what about his hatrick against Roma in the CL a few years back. Was that a 10 rating.

Yeah the goals are important, but the overall play in the rest of the match are even more so. In the Roma game Henry may not have even got the MOTM award had the same player supplied him for all three goals. and created a few glorious chances wile also scoring one himself.

He played well but the goals arent the mkost important thing, its what he odes during the rest of the match that matters more.

You may be in the right place at the right time four times in a match, yet do bugger all the rest of the match. Now does that warrent you a 10 raing. I'm not ratnting at you Brian, but just merely stating my opinion mate.

brianfrance

Established Member
Mark said:
I realise that. I suppose one has to take into account the importance of the game. That game against Pool was of course a massive game for us and for Liverpool infact, while today was rather a warm-up, but I still feel that Reyes was incredible and perhaps due to being in a good mood I gave slightly higher than I normally would. :)
I do agree everywhere above :)

brianfrance

Established Member
*Loyan* said:
So what about his hatrick against Roma in the CL a few years back. Was that a 10 rating.

Yeah the goals are important, but the overall play in the rest of the match are even more so. In the Roma game Henry may not have even got the MOTM award had the same player supplied him for all three goals. and created a few glorious chances wile also scoring one himself.

He played well but the goals arent the mkost important thing, its what he odes during the rest of the match that matters more.

You may be in the right place at the right time four times in a match, yet do bugger all the rest of the match. Now does that warrent you a 10 raing. I'm not ratnting at you Brian, but just merely stating my opinion mate.

I agree goals aren't the most important thing; what I said it's his hat trick against Pool deserve more a 10 than Reyes even if he scored after his run.
Today' match did not show what will be the league next year, against pool that was an incredible league match!

quattro

gotta hand to the s*n. if i hadn't seen the match, looking at their player ratings i'd had thought that the mancs actually won the match.

reyes 6... f*cking swill merchants.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True. I agree mate. Good point. I wasn't talking specifically about tonight's game, but in all matches in general.

Sin-gunner

Im not from england but from the rating itself, it show how biase the sun is towards arsenal.

Are they always so biase against arsenal or is it a 1 off occasion?

Sammer

Established Member
I don´t give jackshit about the SUN ? Anybody here actually buys that paper?

It´s a joke....but hey, we are used to that kind of tabloid-treatment.

Jose should have got 9, like his shirt number, at least, he got MOTM ffs!

as for the sun's stats they reckon that utd had 60% possession!!!
ok i'll stop laughing!
we were all over them like a bad rash!

Gooner83

talk about be blatant...

I can't even remember seeing Giggs with the ball, and as for Smith one shot that Kolo set up for him... and a bunch of not being able to time his runs resulting in too many offsides.

vin de guerre

I think you are all missing the point. The Sun is implying that most of manure and in particular Giggs and Smith played to their optimum ability and so got high marks. But their great performance meant "Jack Sh@t" when they came up against an underperforming Arsenal side.

The Sun are saying: "Just wait until the arsenal players really start to play! Who's going to stop em?" 8)

Arnie

I'm sorry. This is f***ing gay!!

Well we know that paper is anti arsenal!! jose gets less than keane and scholes!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Giggs did nothing the whole match.

so the mean to tell us they gave him six cos he missed one shot!!

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom