• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Sun: Player Ratings

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I jst can be bothered to put up with the sun anymore. I'm just so fed up with them and their fake stories.

Marseillais

Hello I have seen the match yesterday thanks to Canal plus in France and i'm not sure to understand the way of ratings of the sun .
Why Giggs has obtained 8 while Reyes has received only 6 ? :roll:
Does the Sun dislike Arsenal ?

And an other question : Who is Fabregas ?!!! :shock:
Is it possible for OM to give you Flamini and get this young and talented player ? :mrgreen:

brianfrance

Established Member
Marseillais said:
Hello I have seen the match yesterday thanks to Canal plus in France and i'm not sure to understand the way of ratings of the sun .
Why Giggs has obtained 8 while Reyes has received only 6 ? :roll:
Does the Sun dislike Arsenal ?

And an other question : Who is Fabregas ?!!! :shock:
Is it possible for OM to give you Flamini and get this young and talented player ? :mrgreen:
Marseillais, if you want we have a great striker to exchange for Flamini; His name's Jeffers :mrgreen:

Ladygooner

Spike said:
OMFG ROFL! What match were The Sun watching! :p

U know Spike, that was my EXACT thought when I read The Sun this morning!!! (well, my husband bought it anyway!)

I couldn't believe they could give Jose only a 6, and how did Giggs/Smith get the highest ratings?

I really had to laugh.......nothing else to do really is there?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well you just have to believe themLadygooner, . They are the sun afterall and everything they say is in fact true.

Marseillais

Jeffers to replace Drogba ? No , thank you . :mrgreen:
Besides we need a midfielder because Cheyrou :(
Pires could be good. ;D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know. It was a joke mate. I meant to imply how stupid the Sun were.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Marseillais said:
Who is Fabregas ?!!! :shock:

lol no you can't have Fabregas. He's going to be the best midfielder in the world in a few years. He's only 16.

The Sun's rating were an absolute joke. How obvious do they want to make their allegiance to Manure? Reyes 6? Keane 7, Scholes 7, Giggs 8? F*ck me!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
GoonerGurjit said:
Marseillais said:
Who is Fabregas ?!!! :shock:

lol no you can't have Fabregas. He's going to be the best midfielder in the world in a few years. He's only 16.

The Sun's rating were an absolute joke. How obvious do they want to make their allegiance to Manure? Reyes 6? Keane 7, Scholes 7, Giggs 8? F*ck me!
Just don't pay attention to this GG. No need for some of us to be getting high blood pressure is there.

Ladygooner

Marseillais said:
Pires could be good. ;D

Sorry Marsellais we are NOT losing any more of our midfielders ESPECIALLY Pires!!!!

From what I recall, Pires was captain at Marseille wasn't he? And he didn't have a particularly good spell there - he was relieved to go to Arsenal!

brianfrance

Established Member
Marseillais said:
Pires could be good. ;D
Don't worry for your mildfield. You have Battles :mrgreen:

Marseillais

Yes Pires was our captain during a period of trouble . But he was the best player of our team even if he takes an other dimension after joining Arsenal. :wink:

Yes Brianfrance , you are right . Battles is a top player far more talented than Pires :roll: :mrgreen: . The proof : he has a Zidan style with his hairs.... 8)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Marseillais said:
Yes Pires was our captain during a period of trouble . But he was the best player of our team even if he takes an other dimension after joining Arsenal. :wink:

Yes Brianfrance , you are right . Battles is a top player far more talented than Pires :roll: :mrgreen: . The proof : he has a Zidan style with his hairs.... 8)
LOL. I get what you're saying mate. But com on, battles better than Pires.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom