• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

progman07

Established Member
We need two players. Will it happen? Maybe, but it should have happened earlier so we wouldn't have had to play Diaby and Eboue in our attack at the 3rd game of the season.

Anzac

Established Member
We need more than just 2 players.
The ONLY creative player who is currently fit is RVP - all the rest are either out injured or carrying injuries.

Then there is the midfield & defence, as well as a requirement for a forward who is strong on the ball.

Just had a thought that Baptista & Reyes would probably appreciate our current formation..........

progman07

Established Member
Anzac said:
We need more than just 2 players.
The ONLY creative player who is currently fit is RVP - all the rest are either out injured or carrying injuries.

Then there is the midfield & defence, as well as a requirement for a forward who is strong on the ball.

Just had a thought that Baptista & Reyes would probably appreciate our current formation..........
Yeah, to be perfect we need more than two players, but I was talking about how many players we need to be sorted for now.

Also, when we lack so many creative players, I'd play Wilshere, but then nobody agrees with me on this so I don't push it too much. Wilshere, no matter how young and small, would create more and thus help the team more than Eboue.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom