• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

TomasCR

Established Member
I would really love Akinfeev, he's so young and already so good. Could be here for 10 years, he's one of a few players who are worth big money imo. What a shame United will go for him soon.

ricky1985

Established Member
I watched Subotic for about 40 minutes or so the other day and wasn't overly impressed.

Has he had a good season so far, Clrnc?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
ricky1985 said:
I watched Subotic for about 40 minutes or so the other day and wasn't overly impressed.

Has he had a good season so far, Clrnc?
He has been playing very well actually. Dortmund hasn't had a good season thus far, languishing in midtable, but he is one of the star performers of his team playing in all matches.

Thing about him is, he is tall yet fast. Commanding in area and able to make crucial last min tackles which are impressive considering his height. The German league has been one of the highest scoring leagues and technical as well, so if he can flourish there against those skilled attackers, I am sure he can do well here

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom