• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd be very very surprised if it was us. Not been linked by one reliable source.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I remember the game vs England a couple years ago when we were first linked, everyone was raving about Mbappe but Lemar looked absolute unreal and ran the show.

Ugh, if Arteta actually wants him and he's like 25M, and we bring in a top CB then I'm happy with it.

Just signing Lemar this window would be bizarre to say the least.

#Davido

Wouldn't surprise me if we offered a loan.

Would make the most sense.

Not too sure about him though think he’s damaged goods. Plus he’s another lightweight who lacks pace. The teams badly in need of more power and athleticism. Besides Atlético will want to recoup the majority of their initial outlay on him which was over 50M. Don’t see the value.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He would thrive off Kolasinac and Tierney running wild on the flanks, just like Sidibe did at Monaco. I want this transfer to happen, bad.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
No, a loan wouldn't make any sense. The player's confidence is shot to the point, where he needs months to recover.

Combine it with the fact of adapting to a new league, and being in need of a lot of playing time, which we likely are not able to offer him... then yeah, it's just another Denis Ceballos situation.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Can confirm Terry has confided in me that if we bring in Lemar, he'll return to A-M from his caravan.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I cant recall, did he leave Monaco after the main bunch departed?

I remember watching Monaco quite a bit, mainly for Lemar and he was average/non-existant for multiple games, its like he just downed tools and games were passing him by, this was before his big move and our bid.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So happy we didn't pay the rumoured 90m for him a couple of years ago

carlito'sway

Established Member
I cant recall, did he leave Monaco after the main bunch departed?

I remember watching Monaco quite a bit, mainly for Lemar and he was average/non-existant for multiple games, its like he just downed tools and games were passing him by, this was before his big move and our bid.

Correct. He left after Silva, Mbappe and Mendy.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom