• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Doesn’t that go against your theory? 😂
It does. But Arteta may want to prove a point here as people are waking up to his hatred and signed the most useless French brother ever. Tbh kounde is so useless I get mad every time I watch Barca play

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal and signing cast offs from top sides in decline...name a better duo 🫡

Remember when Barcelona was so stacked they were selling prime Fabregas and Sanchez, now it's some jobber like Raphinha ffs!

Just give them Partey.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Raphinha would be a good signing, was over valued a few summers ago but i reckon we could get him for a cheap fee.

One to keep on eye on.

Diesel

Would barca really do that lol. If we are actually after Zubi. A partey for raph swap would be nice.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom