• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeh think we’re talking 7m salary here.

But while we’re at it, I would rather keep Partey and gamble on his fitness for the rest of the season than sell him for 7m. What is the point??? We could be in the latter stages of the CL and/or going for the PL title later in the season.

If you get a fit partey for that period it’s a game changer. So I’m leaning towards keeping partey this January then selling in the summer personally. The upside he can provide is too high to let go right now.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Just sell this idiot. I would sell Tomi as well. These two are useless with their injury records

baccy_man

Established Member
We will be lucky if we get a half decent transfer fee for Partey, He is out for most of the season with injuries maybe playing in a league where it is less physical will help with his injuries because he can't hack it in the Prem.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Because he never plays. He's a financial and legal liability. This is one transfer where if we only received 10m in fees to get rid then I wouldn't even be mad at it.

tenor.gif

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom