• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
My apologies to the moderator. I sincerely believed I was speaking about football, and in the case of this sub-forum, practicalities of transfers. There was no intent to violate the rules of this site, which I am grateful to be a part of.
You sound like a disgraced Tory party member who’s been spotted partying during a Covid lockdown or something 😂

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
My apologies to the moderator. I sincerely believed I was speaking about football, and in the case of this sub-forum, practicalities of transfers. There was no intent to violate the rules of this site, which I am grateful to be a part of.

"I owe it to my family to become a better person, I owe it to those close to me to become a better man. ... I have a lot of work to do, and I intend to dedicate myself to doing it, I ask you to find room in your heart to one day believe in me again."

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Barca are the only club dumb enough to actually give us a decent fee for this guy in the summer, so glad they are being linked to him...chance this happens 🙏

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Partey to Barca could actually work out well for everyone. Him back in a lower intensity league and warmer climate might help keep him available. We could get an okay fee and they get an actual dm.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom