• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

He went from saying very confidently that Partey will be an Arsenal player by early August or early September to saying he will be god willing. He's shaking. His life is on the line
Ornstein actually cited this guy?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

He went from saying very confidently that Partey will be an Arsenal player by early August or early September to saying he will be god willing. He's shaking. His life is on the line

Probably started ****ting himself once he saw the Aouar stories.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Probably started ****ting himself once he saw the Aouar stories.
Such a shame a man is willing to risk his own life by making these bold claims, this saga may haunt him till the day he dies if this doesn't go through tbh and I'm not sure if I'd feel for him because he himself brought this to him

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I could see deadline day drama as he has a RC but he should not have said late august- early september

I guess he was just going on information that someone had given him but things change so quickly in the window.

If his source is good then for us its a good thing, it means we are currently going after someone right now. Which is probably Aouar.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I guess he was just going on information that someone had given him but things change so quickly in the window.

If his source is good then for us its a good thing, it means we are currently going after someone right now. Which is probably Aouar.
Either way, he's on fraud watch

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Well yeah, the Spanish teams are much better in europe then the english teams, have been for a very long time. But PL is the most watched, generates the most money. And as you can see with Messi coming to the PL the gap will be even bigger. La Liga with no Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar will have some big problems.
It was a discussion about the quality of the teams but you’re definitely right about that. I think it’s just a matter of time though before Barca and especially Real steal the next generation of galacticos from other leagues to fill the void created by those players you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom