• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't see problems A.Madrid asking to pay his release clause his release clause is payable it's not high if Chelsea or City or even Manutd were interested they would have paid it quick but they dealing with club don't have history paying full release clauses also have owner who do f**k all to help.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Thinking about it more why are we accepting that we have to sell players before making moves that we desperately need. Why can't the owner foot the bill knowing we'll be bringing funds in from sales?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Thinking about it more why are we accepting that we have to sell players before making moves that we desperately need. Why can't the owner foot the bill knowing we'll be bringing funds in from sales?
I am totally with you! It is just mind blowing the short term money pinching. We have a good coach now invest and support him!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So irritating that Kroenke cannot pony up that sum. It’s pocket change for the guy. How about investing a bit to get something back? He is such a cheapskate it is unreal!

In fairness we do have to get rid of players first. Not just for funds but the wage bill is so bloated AND we don't have enough non HG spots. Bellerin is HG so even he as a sale doesn't count towards the problem.

At the same time Stan just needs to pay up and then we can pay it back through the sales. Honestly baffles me.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So irritating that Kroenke cannot pony up that sum. It’s pocket change for the guy. How about investing a bit to get something back? He is such a cheapskate it is unreal!

This is the one summer where I wish they would just invest. Partey and Aouar would transform this team.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In fairness we do have to get rid of players first. Not just for funds but the wage bill is so bloated AND we don't have enough non HG spots. Bellerin is HG so even he as a sale doesn't count towards the problem.

At the same time Stan just needs to pay up and then we can pay it back through the sales. Honestly baffles me.

If you have HG issues can you not just register U21 players? For example just register Saka and Willock to meet the quota.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Also the fact that FFP isn't an issue and we can actually invest bugs me so much.

Maybe if we don't make the required sales they'll help us out? Scenario where they've said look, the squads bloated, the wage bill is bloated, try to make sales first, if you can't do it we'll help out in the end.

But then that isn't how a big club, or a club aspiring to be a big club should be operating. So i don't know.

What I do know is if we don't get Partey and Aouar we will seriously struggle going to the next level and getting CL football next season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@MikelHadADream I was talking more we have way too many Non HG players. 18 in fact after Ceballos and Gabriel. So we need to sell at least three non homegrown players to bring in another two. The HG thing isn't an issue because like you said we have plenty of U21 players who start for us.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You don’t need to register U21 players because they don’t count against the 25. What that means is if you don’t register a full 25 man squad you don’t need to register 8 HG players.

This. We'll fill our 17 NHG quota. But we could be going into the season with just 2 or 3 homegrown players.

A squad initially of 20, but we have a plethora of u21 talent that regularly play for us. So it doesn't matter.

LeadFarmer

He just build a $2.5b stadium that ended up costing $5b... he had to ask for $500M from others owners to help him out with cost. He ain’t spending a penny of his money on Arsenal until he dies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
He just build a $2.5b stadium that ended up costing $5b... he had to ask for $500M from others owners to help him out with cost. He ain’t spending a penny of his money on Arsenal until he dies.
His net worth has increased by $323m since the start of the pandemic uno..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom