• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The Partey deal seems like it's dragging too slow and our side look not too much interested to play with Atletico demands.

I was hoping our team would consider other options: Ndidi (Leicester) or Doucure (Watford, now gone to Everton) would've been viable alternatives

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Partey deal seems like it's dragging too slow and our side look not too much interested to play with Atletico demands.

I was hoping our team would consider other options: Ndidi (Leicester) or Doucure (Watford, now gone to Everton) would've been viable alternatives

I feel Ndidi would be even more expensive for a more limited player.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Doucure wouldn’t have lasted 5 mins with our fanbase. If people get annoyed with Xhaka misplacing basic passes then folks would be spontaneously combusting in anger watching Doucure pass to the opposition. Average player, looks good on motd but hugely inconsistent.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Ndidi would cost double the amount.

daron christie

Yep those demands of matching a release clause

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What if he signs a new contract in the meantime with a higher RC?

Very unlikely, if he does that he won’t get his payday and Atletico can’t afford the numbers he’s after so raising the release clause doesn’t help him.

He’s probably after a 4/5 year deal to take him to the end of his prime.

Reactions: A_G

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just had a bit of a brainwave. Posted in the Felipe thread but this ones probably more relevant. Maybe Aouar is now the main target instead of Partey? Hes played on the left a lot for Lyon. Ceballos signing so Arteta has his 343 pivot.

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar
Or even...

Martinez
AMN - Saliba - Gabriel - Tierney - Saka
Ceballos - Xhaka
Pepe - Auba - Aouar
Attacking wise Saka pushes in and Tierney overlaps. Aouar comes central and Auba/Pepe wreak havoc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to get bellerin and Torreira deals quickly Partey very clear waiting for us to activate his release clause him not signing new contract is very clear sign. I hope we not wait too long before someone comes and activate his release clause just like Liverpool Chelsea with Warner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom